[Sperm Pig] Broken Rules

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I got fucked by a 23 yo twink last night that I know from a shared social activity. He’s had a crush on me for 2 years, and last night I succumbed.

So many personal rules were broken with this.

He’s a twink. I don’t like twinks, I like daddies. And this boy barely has pubes— no chest hair. No body hair really. For 23, he looks 15. Not my thing.

And I’ve known him in an acquaintance, non-sexual relationship for a few years. I never wanted to do anything with him because I didn’t want to lead him on and fuel his crush any more.

But he found me online, and started sexting me. Dirty things. Salacious things. Things he wanted to do to me.

And pics of his thick, 7.5” dick.

I did my best to dissuade him. Said I was too old. Said It would be weird. Said I was probably best to be avoided as I’m just all about sex.

I even told him I was basically a bareback cum pig.

To all of which he replied, “So? What makes you think I don’t like that?”

Then last night he texts me around 8 pm. He’s nearby, has a 5 day load saved up, and wants to know if I want it?

My resolve faded and I invited him over.

I buzz him up and he walks right in, bold as brass. Unfastens his jeans, and had me suck his cock to get him hard.

For being so young, he definitely had some experience. He worked my nips, fed me cock, and had me begging.

Then he pushed me onto the bed, lifted my legs, and ate my ass. He still left his geek glasses on while doing it, which was a trip.

Then he flipped me over, spit on my ass and ate it some more. Then, it was lube n fuck time.

I did poppers while he slid his cock in raw. Then he lay down on top of me and began humping.

He started off fairly well— a nice slow fuck rhythm. But all too soon he turned into the eager 20 yo and just jack hammered away.

All while lying flat on top of me.

This is not my most favorite position as the angle of entry isn’t great, the top doesn’t achieve maximum thrust/stroke, and because I have a meaty ass, I don’t get full penetration.

So basically it turns into the first 3 inches of his dick working my pucker.

Eventually he came, and I made him shove it deep inside. Now the good thing about 23 year olds is that they tend to shoot. A lot.

His cock was twitching in my butt for a good 5 minutes after.

But then he slid out, we cleaned up, and then made small talk. And as predicted, it was a bit awkward.

But, he got some ass and busted his nut. And I got a big load of 23 yo jizz.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.