[Sperm Pig] Steamroom Cumdump

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I got lucky on Sunday afternoon and took a load up my ass in the steamroom after my workout.

Sauna and steamroom sex is usually hit or miss at my gym. Many times there is just too much traffic to start anything. Other times, there are old guys lurking about and you aren’t sure what their motives are, etc.

But occasionally you hit it off with a guy and get a few quick minutes to play.

Such was the case on Sunday.

The place started out a bit busy… TOO busy. And nothing was happening. I kept making eye contact with this guy, but we were never alone.

Besides— he’s a “shaver”.

One of those guys that shaves at the gym, and continues his shave to include his chest, groin, and ass while in the shower.

Not attractive.

But, eventually we ended up in the steamroom together. There was an older guy in there too, but the steam was thick and shaver guy was undeterred.

He got hard and stroked enough that I could see it. Hell, I think you could have seen it from space!

The dude was seriously packing a beautiful cock. Easily 8 inches. And thick. All of which I found out first hand when the old guy left.

I reached over and what I felt was amazing. Rock hard, with a shaft that expanded below the head to a thickness larger than my wrist. My fingertips would not meet when I gripped him.

I showed him my intent as I bent over and spread my cheeks. He scooted over, spit on his fingers and shoved two digits up my ass while he jacked.

I whispered, “Are you close?” He grunted “Uh huh.”

“Then shove it in me.”

He stood up, spit on his hand, and guided the head to my hole. He slowly pushed in, but even going slowly I nearly passed out.

Have you ever taken a really thick cock in one shove, and it hurt so much that it made you a bit nauseous and your vision blurred?

Yeah. That.

Thank god he had my hips (and that his cock got thinner at the base). Once in me, he fucked me with about 2/3 of his dick. I reached back and tweaked one of his nipples and that’s all it took.

With a couple quiet grunts he was dumping the load he’d been edging all afternoon deep inside me. I could feel the wet heat of his cum flood my rectum. It was fucking incredible.

I squeezed my ass a few time and made him shudder. Then we saw a dark shadow at the door and he quickly pulled out.

I heard the wet spatter of his load hit the tile floor— I also felt it trickling down the back of my thighs.

We just had time to make out distance “respectable” when another old guy walked in.

He went to the showers first,and we both dressed and left about the same time.

Just outside the gym I chatted with him and told him he had an incredible cock and that I wanted him to fuck me at my place sometime where we wouldn’t be rushed. And where I had lube and poppers.

He told me he’d be back next Sunday and to look for him.

I can’t wait for my Sunday workout!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.