[Cumslut Diary] Quick Park Load

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Diary of a Cumslut...

I was driving by a local park today (the one I got loads at the other day) to get some cum. I wasn't there for more than 5 minutes before I was in the bushes, on my knees, with another strange cock down my throat. I never really even saw the guy because it was so dark. It was so hot just on my knees in a dark park with some man's cock in my mouth. There was a street light on in the distance which was casting a shadow on us. I could watch my shadow bobbing back and forth on his meat. After a few minutes he grabbed the back of my head, shoved his cock into my throat, and began cumming. I love that feeling when the top holds your head and forces his cock into the back of your throat. Feeling the jizz shooting in your throat is really a unique experience. Anyway, I tried to get more dick but the place was empty so I bailed.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.