[iBLASTinside] Changes

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Things are changing. Times are changing. Life is changing. Another chapter begins. A page turns. A watershed event.

All the bullshit, trite sayings you can think.

In my bones, I’m sensing it’s time to shake the foundation of my life.

For those of you who monitor my Twitter feed*twitter-tiny.png, you already know a bit about my situation. I’ve also written a little about it*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*on this blog.

I was “laid off,” which is to say politely fired. Then again, my job made me miserable as it sucked the very soul from my existence — or seemed to do so. I’d get recharged over the weekend to return to be drained by the forces of evil.

In a way, it’s a gift to be kicked out the door. But any long-time reader of this blog knows I spent a year out of work. In recent months, I’ve been interviewing for work and been kicked in the teeth there too, once being told I am not a “cultural fit.”

I’m too gay, too old, too fat, too blunt, too technical, too creative or just too much.

Things need to change. I need to change.

I don’t come off half cocked and do shit halfway. If I’m going to change, it’s all the fucking way.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Q&A: Two Filipino Massage Therapists

Glad you like Filipinos. What was your most memorable Filipino experience? Allow me to begin wi...

Rant: Are You Fucking Serious?

I love writing this blog. Fuck, I love writing. And I love the interaction I get to have with other ...

Shocking Truth: I Do Occasionally Bottom

Lately, a bit of a misconceptions has been perpetrated. Not on purpose, mind you. Perhaps it's just ...

Birthday Bash, Here I Cum!

I'm about to head out to dinner (looks like a little Asian for me tonight) then I'm off to Swinging ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.