how can i get fucked by tops at a bath house in chicago

if i get a room at, say steam works , if i get a room and just take my clothes off, then lay on my bed face down with my bare ass up and leave the door open, will guys just cum in and fuck me. i want to be fucked by alot of guys, i also want to swollow alot of warm sperm. ive never went to one before so im kindof nervise. some one let me know what i have to do. i want them bareback so i get filled with sperm.

Dude, don't be nervous. Do exactly that and you'll find that tops will come in and check you out, finger your hole to see how you react, and then fuck you. If you leave the door open slightly so others can see you taking it raw, I promise there will be one bb top after another who will want to breed a seeded hole. Have fun, bro. Just be yourself. Tops have a sixth sense who needs their seed.

Ass up with an open door will def work! Don't even look back who's checking that ass out - direct stare puts people off. If you put your hand out and play with your hole - everyone will get the drift. Don't be nervous - everyone is there for the same thing, you're not inventing a wheel. And if someone would start talking to you to find out more - simply say: "I want your load." No further assurances would be needed. Don't forget - you're there to enjoy yourself.

thanks, im very horny and have to try it. i will leave the door open for all to see. i want someone to shoot there sperm in my mouth to, so i can swollow. id love to swollow a black mans sperm. i have to get up the nerve to go there, i wish i had someone to take me there. i want to be bred by alot of men. is steam works a good place to go, and what day and time would be the best

Edited by slideinmedeep

You'll be fine. No need for a bud to slow you down, unless he's eager to pimp you out :) Don't worry about how to get bred. If you're in a room, guys will find you whether you're sitting up or lying down. It just happens. And Steamworks is one of the hottest scenes anywhere in the USA. Wish I was there!