looking for tops

any tops near chicago that want to get together and breed me, im open to any but would love a black man, we could meet at your place, or get a motel room, or meet at steamworks or something,. i want you bareback, i will swollow your warm sperm, or you can pump it deep in my ass. im white, smooth tight ass, ready for you to stretch it out wide and very deep, i want to feel my toes tugging when you push all the way in me. contact me and we will get together, im very horny. id love to suck a large black cock and look up into your eyes as your sperm is squirting into my mouth, then you watch me slowly swollow your load. make me moan your name and beg for your sperm

Edited by slideinmedeep

i would love to get together with both of you, were are you located, im near chicago, i would love to have you cum deep inside my ass, and he can cum in my mouth, i will swollow his sperm. lets get together. or you both can fuck me, its up to you, being with 2 men would be very exciting for me, i want both of you, we could meet at your place, or i could get a motel room near you, what ever you want