[Sperm Pig] Recent Video Post

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I posted a video today of me taking my 10 inch fuckbuddy. He came by this past Saturday and fucked his week’s worth of pent up cum into my guts.

As always it was incredible.

I wish the video would do him more justice, but you get a pretty good idea of his size. What you don’t get to see much is his girth.

His cock isn’t wide side-to-side, but it’s very thick top to bottom. There is a place, about an inch below his head, that gets thicker than my wrist.

Seriously, my fingertips don’t come close to touching when gripping there. And my fingers tough when I grip my wrist.

It’s so thick that there is no hope of me ever deep throating him. I gag too easily and really can only take half of him in my mouth.

Luckily my ass has no gag reflex. However, my hole is somewhat tight.

That’s why you hear me “complaining” and panting in the video as I try to stretch my hole to take his thick cunt wrecker. It burns like a mofo every time. Even with poppers.

And you are seeing me sit on his dick without the benefits of using a toy or fingers or anything to open me up first.

Just some lube and poppers. And gravity.

I would have filmed more, but his cock puts me into “fuck frenzy” mode and it’s all I can do to lay back and let him use me.

PS— after an hour he finally bred me. We were doing it doggy style and I was ramming back violently onto his full length to get him off.

I think he injected his swimmers into my spleen.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.