[Life In The Raw] Enjoying some cumfilled hole

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Came home and texted one of my favorite fuck buddies, he told me he could be over in 10 minutes, in less time than that, he was at my door, he came in and undressed to his jockstrap, i put him on his back, and ate out his hole, it was sweet with the loads that he had taken today. I tongue fucked his hole, his ass lips soft and open, i lined up my dick to his hole, and entered him.

I moved in and out slowly, watching my dick glisten with the cum from his ass. He asslips loose and open and holding onto my dick as I pulled out, then ramming back in.I began fucking deeper and harder, he put his arms around me and i lowered my face to his, kissing him deeply as I rammed in and out of his hole. Then I flipped him on his stomach, and nailed his perfect jock body, he held onto the pillow as i rammed deep into him.

He begged me for my cum, I rammed harder, and I unloaded in his ass.

We kissed for a bit after that, and he rested his head on my chest. After another kiss, we thanked each other for a good time.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.