[SFVersCumBoy] Bred his young ass and took his load too

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

There are times when I really like the hook up sites.

Today I happened to check out BBRT on my phone and saw a hot young stud was online and needing to play.

I first met him in the back of a bar, where I bred his tight little bubble butt.

Blond, smooth white ass and he also sports a large cut cock that is perfect for sucking and draining.

Knowing that he is an eager young load taker, I told him about a spot in the nearby office building.

He agreed to that, and drove over.

I met him outside and took him up to the floor.

We shut and locked the door, then he was pulling my cock out of my pants as he let his meat fall out of his jeans.

Damn, I do love to see young thick meat grow.

He got on his knees and sucked me from soft to hard.

Because we could hear people in the hallway, I reached over and turned on the locker room shower to cover the sounds of him slurping my PA and getting it ready to breed his ass.

Once I was rock hard, I asked if he wanted to do video and he said sure.

Out came the handy Flip, and then I turned him around.

Fuck....what a hot site.

Milky white smooth cheeks with a tight pink hole....just enough hair to catch bits of sweat....or cum.

He pushed back onto my cock while I was slowing shoving forward.

I could feel the PA as it popped into his ass, and then his hole tightened up and my shaft was locked in tight. Spreading his cheeks, it was a hot sight to see his tight hole spreading to take my thick cock.

With each slow thrust, I could feel his hole giving up a bit more room and soon I was able to feel buried to my balls.

After handing the camera over to him, he took some footage underneath and handed it back to me.

Now it was time to fuck this kid and breed him just like he wanted!

As I edged to the point of no return, I asked if he wanted it in his ass and he could only nod and look back. That was all I needed, and I began to fill his hole with my cum.

When I had bred his ass, I slipped out and he spread his cheeks to let me see his fresh fucked puckering hole.

HOT!

Then he came around and cleaned my cock off. While he was doing that, he was still rock hard and jacking his cock.

I asked if he wanted to cum on my face, and he said yes. So, I handed the camera back to him and got on my knees.

It was not long before he shot a nice thick white load onto my lips and tongue.

What a perfect lunch...I get to breed a hot young ass and still get to have his load on my lips while I walk back to the office...

More...

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.