[SFVersCumBoy] Construction site

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

It was a scorcher in the city today. To avoid the heat, I had planned to just stay indoors and enjoy a cool beverage...until... Awhile back I had a guy hit me up. He wanted a no string blowjob, and I was accommodating. He works and travels close to my office for work and the timing worked. Today I got "What's up. Hungry?" I told him that our old haunt was not available, but I was indeed up for a blow job. We discussed that if he came by, I knew of a spot further away. He agreed and said he could drive over and take it from there. HOT. I hopped in and we headed to the spot a few blocks away. As we got closer though, it was obvious that with the sun and warm weather it was a busy place today. Almost foiled, but then he said I could suck him right there in his front seat. HMMMMMM..... We drove around the block until he saw a spot near a construction site, but far enough away that traffic was non-existent. My buddy already told me that heat makes him horny, and he was half undressed as we were parking. Cock out, camera in hand and sun shining down...I got my mouth between his legs and pulled his cock into my mouth. In the past, I was able to milk his cock and balls, but this position did not give me room so we just went at it like two guys should...wham, bam, thank you. During the first bit of sucking him off I heard a truck approaching and just lifted my eyes up enough to see a delivery truck drive by. He had quite an eye full of a guy getting head. I made sure to get every inch of his cock and a few times I pushed that extra inch down my throat until I gagged and could feel the head expand. He had his hand on my head and was guiding me, so I just followed his lead and adjusted my timing to his downward pushes. Sucking, slurping and playing with his fuzzy nuts. Soon it was time, and I could tell he was ready to blow. I kept him in my mouth as he started to spurt, and let him unleash all of that pent up heat induced cum out of his balls. You all know I love a hot load on my face, but doing it bent over I wanted to take it all and not waste on the floorboards. After he was spent, I stayed in place to milk his shaft and was rewarded with a few extra drops of white man sperm. He buttoned up his pants, and I sat upright. As we drove back towards my office I could still taste his load.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.