[Spreading My Legs] BRYCE & BILL

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Bryce's partner was out of town and his hungry ass was horny for cum. Bill and myself decided to tag team his hole on Sunday morning. Bryce left his door unlocked and we made our way to his bedroom. He was laying on the bed on his stomach just wearing a black jockstrap. He had laid out his collection of toys, restraints and poppers.

We stripped down and I put on one of Bryce's yellow jockstraps as Bill started using ropes and wrist clamps to tie Byrce down to the bed spread eagle.

002.JPG

Bryce's ass waiting to be abused

I knelt behind Bryce and started licking and tonguing his hole as Bill finished tying his hands. I watched as Bill stood in front of our cum whore and watched him suck Bill's cock.

001.JPG

008.JPG

Bryce feasts on Bill's dick

My face was soon back deep in Bryce's crack...licking and spitting on his smooth fuckhole. I could hear Bill move around the bed and kneel behind me. Soon I felt his warm tongue spit-shining my hole as well. I knew we were there to use our bottom boy and that there would be no cock in my ass today. I let Bill lick my hole for awhile and then pulled away so he could be the first to mount Bryce.

I moved to the other side of the bed and let our pig suckle on my cock and I reached back and spread his ass for Bill to enter. I had gave Bryce a big hit of poppers as I know firsthand how thick Bill's cock is. Bill showed no mercy as he plunged his cock deep into Bryce's hole on one thrust. Our pig was being spit roasted and loving it.

I soon moved back around the bed so I could watch as Bill's cock slammed in and out of Bryce's fuckhole. I could hear Bryce moaning and still managing to thank Bill for fucking him.

003.JPG

Bill's thick pole invades Bryce

After using his hole for a bit, Bill withdrew and went to the toy table and brought back a dildo and inserted in his ass. Bryce's hungry butt gobbled up the dildo as he inhaled the poppers. Soon Bill was slowly inserting his cock alongside the dilo and fucking Bryce that way as well. Lots of toy play after that with Bill taking his time to stretch open the pig's hole.

005.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

Soon a belt was brought to the bed and there was a bit of ass whipping on Bryce before a larger dildo was stuck up his ass. I just stayed at the head of the bed as Bryce sucked my dick and watched as Bill used this pig's ass for his pleasure.

012.JPG

026.JPG

024.JPG

Bill was soon pumping Bryce in a reverse position and the pig was squealing! After a few minutaes of this Bill soon felt his nuts tighten and was squirting his hot seed in the boy's ass. As soon as he pulled his cock out, I quickly sank my dick into his cummy hole and fucked him hard for a bit before dropping my nut in his ass as well. I let his ass squeeze the last drops of my cum into him and then pulled out and started licking his swollen hole. Bryce asked me if I wanted it and I grunted yes. His rosebud opened up and squirted some of the hot load back into my mouth and I rose and shared it with the pigboy.

022.JPG

Bill reverse fucking Bryce

023.JPG

Bill balls deep in Bryce

007.JPG

025.JPG

Me fucking Bryce before unloading

Great way to spend the morning with two of my favorite fuck buds. Bryce is going to be free again in a few weeks and hope to be able to breed him again then!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.