[Life In The Raw] Weekend Sexploits

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Saturday- Breeding Wetbubbles

Saturday night, I headed over to the Sunset Dunes after helping a buddy with a project, I got there a few minutes after the gangbang began, and there were 4 guys in the room already, and a black guy was pounding and using Wetbubbles's amazing ass. He was working, and drilling him, as Wetbubbles moaned from underneath him. Soon the guy dropped his load into Wetbubbles sweet ass, he pulled out and I dove in, eating the cum from his jockstrapped meaty bubble butt, i grinned as I saw the words CUM DUMP on his ass and the tally marks on his ass, 5 loads in his loose and creamy hole.

I got in him and pounded his hole, I told him his pussy was amazing and he knew it was me.

I kept fucking his cumfilled ass until I shot my load off in his ass, the monitor gave him another tally mark, and I was on my way.

Sunday- Hollywood sex party

There is a guy on BBRT that always throws an awesome sexy party in his apartment. I went to it yesterday, a bunch of hot guys there all fucking. I hooked up with a hot 49 year old muscled white guy, long tongue that made kissing very fun. I fucked his ass for a good while, going slow at times to stop myself from cumming.

Fucked a few more guys, a hot country boy with a furry bubbled butt, a sexy arab boy with a great hole that had just taken a load, I ate cum from a lot of holes at this party.

This black top and I really hit it off, just going off into the corner, holding each other and making out.

I went back to fucking and breeding the guys at the party, eating cumfilled holes when i saw them.

Always fun being in a room with sweaty cumpigs.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.