[iBLASTinside] A New Design with More Color and a Bigger Splash

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

If you’ve visited iBLASTinside.com over the last week or so, you’ve seen the new look and a few more changes. I felt the old blog was getting a little stale and needed a new life, needed to be brightened up a little and could use a refresher. There’s still more work to be done as some images aren’t quite fitting quite right but I’ve already gone some of the major repair work taken care at this particular time.

iblastinside-blog-logo1.pngYou’ll notice the new logo for iBLASTinside.com and although the spooge is blue, it’s meant to evoke multiple blasts of cum.

Additionally, I’ve added a new feature to allow everyone to rate any postings with a five-star rating at the beginning and end of every piece (it’s the same rating, you just have two places to rate it). Also, any comments at afterward can get an “thumbs up” or “thumbs down.”

I’ve streamlined sharing on the site as well and am working on a few more adjustments.

So as I put the finishing touches on things, I’d like to know what you think about things.

[h=3]Quick Survey on the New Look of iBLASTinside.com[/h]Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.