London: Pleasuredrome Sauna

toxiclover

I just made it back home from visiting the Pleasuredrome Sauna near Waterloo Station in London. Prior to my visit, I went by Borough Market to get some lunch (fresh oysters) and to buy some cheeses. Borough Market is among my top favorite places in London.

I arrived at the sauna around 12:30 in the early afternoon. I paid at the entrance and made my way upstairs to the locker area to strip off and store my clothes and bags. After I was naked besides a towel, I went downstairs to shower then begin cruising. There was a decent crowd for the middle of the day. Beside a few campy young black guys, the crowd was pretty hot.

My first encounter was with a tweaking eastern european hotty. He was about 5'10" 150 pounds. He asked if I was more top or bottom. I said top but I'll do whatever you are not. He said he was a bottom and can't get an erection because he was on drugs. We went into one of the small rooms available and made out. He had a nice bubble butt so I ate him out then spit on my cock and slid inside him before he could ask about a condom. I asked if he had taken any loads yet but he said he normally uses rubbers. Score!

I tell him to squeeze my nipples cause I was going to blast my first load of the day inside his ass. I quicken my pace and announce that I was breeding his ass. We thank each other and I go to shower for round 2.

After my shower, I went to the jacuzzi to chill out. In there I ran into a nice daddy with a big uncut dick. We made conversation about where I was from and what not. We were playing with each others cocks while we were chatting. We talked for a good twenty minutes. I was in no rush because I had just came.

I suggested we go to a room. In the room, we immediately make out for a few minutes and play with each others tits. After a while I push him on the ground so I can suck on his cock. I go up and down on his big uncut dick and get it nice and wet. Then I straddle him and shove my tight asshole on to his raw dick before he could ask too many questions about a condom. I ride his dick and we make out hardcore. He is pumping me as I lean forward. He last a while because he said he shot a load not too long ago.

I beg him to fill my ass up with his cum. He pumps me for a few more minutes until he tells me he is ready to cream my hole. I tell him to breed my ass and soon I am rewarded with copious amounts of seed in my ass. We kiss some more and wish each other well.

I go downstairs and shower once again. I then go cruising around. Now I am nice and hard again and walking around with the daddys seed in my ass. Upstairs, I make contact with a mid-twenties twink who grabs my cock and suggests we get a room.

In the room, we make out and I reach around and play with his ass. It is slick with cum. Score! My favorite hole is one filled with some other dude's cum. I ask how many loads he has inside him. He replies that he has taken 3 loads so far. I tell him how hot that is to me and ask him if he loves taking cum from strangers. He replies of course and lubes my cock up and put his legs in the air.

I slide inside his cum-drenched hole and pound him for a good ten minutes. When I get close, I tell him to beg for my dirty load. I make him tell me to put it inside his ass with all the other jizz. I am at the point of no return and jam my cock as deep as I can inside his raw ass and unload my second load of the day. I thank him and tell him to go get some more loads.

After that, I shower, change back in my clothes and take the tube back home. I can't stay at saunas all day. They wear my ass out. Overall, I had a great time at the Pleasuredrome.