[Spreading My Legs] CRAIGSLIST CUM

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Horny as hell and hadn't posted an ad on Craiglist in quite awhile so I decided to do so and see what kind of response I got. I had attached a few pics of my cock and ass in the ad stating that I was versatile and looking to play. I really was looking to get fucked since it has been awhile since I had felt a hard cock up my butt. Most of the early responses I got were from guys that wanted either only oral or was totally into safe play.

I did get a response from a guy that I had chatted with before but had never hooked up with. I told him that I was looking to get fucked and he said he would do it. Nothing was ever said about safe sex so I only set out the lube on the nightstand and no condoms.

He had sent me a couple pics of his dick and said it was 8" and thick. He (Kevin) is around my age and said he had a small gut but I didn't care...I wanted his fuckstick in my ass after seeing the pics of it. He told me he had to grab a quick shower and he would head over. I shot him my address

kevin+snook.jpg

Kevin's hard dick

Kevin showed up and was a nice looking guy although a bit cub-ish. After exchanging pleasantries and feeling each other up a bit, I led him to the bedroom. We both stripped down and he laid back on the bed. I was on my knees and sucking his cock. It was a true 8" cock and very thick. His low hanging hairy ball bags bounced up and down as I slowly started swallowing his dick. I could feel my butthole twitching anticipating the fuck it would soon be receiving. After spending a few minutes on my knees blowing him, I crawled up on the bed on all fours and resumed sucking that monster. Kevin's hands were rubbing my ass and feeling my balls and hard cock. I reached over to the nightstand and squirted some lube and rubbed it over my asshole. Soon I could feel his fingers poking at my hole and slowly opening my ass up for himself.

I soon laid back on the bed and he crawled between my spread legs and lubed his cock up. I wasn't sure that I would be able to take his cock as first since it had been awhile since I had been bred. He never mentioned anything about a condom either! I could feel the thick head of his cock poking at my hole and I just relexed. Kevin's hard dick made it's way inside my pucker without much of a struggle. He took his time and slow fucked me until my hole loosened up a bit. I threw my legs over his shoulders so he could go deeper. I could feel his hairy balls slapping against my ass and I reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into me. I think he only fucked me for about ten minutes but could tell he was getting close to cumming. Not wanting him to pull out, I pulled him into me by his ass cheeks and told him to cum inside me. A few more thrusts and he was unloading deep in my gut. I reached under and grabbed his balls and squuezed every drop out of his dick and into my hungry hole. I clenched by butt cheeks as I felt his sloppy cock plop out of my hole, not wanting to lose a drop. He cleaned up and was on his way out the door shortly afterwards. I did tell him that he could fuck me anytime! I am writing this story now with his load still in my hole. Need to check my emails again and see if anyone else has responded to my ad...could use another load or two!

kevin+snook+2.jpg

Another cock that has bred my ass!

[h=2][/h]

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.