The married bear took my hole in the booth.

faceant

A couple of nights ago, my boyfriend sent me a text saying he would be working late. I had the day off, and was horny as fuck. As soon as i get that text, I went to the bathroom and grabbed a couple of enemas and cleaned my hole out good. I knew one thing: I needed a cock up my ass.

I thought about looking at A4A, or Craigslist, but that usually takes more time than I had. Instead, I drove a couple of miles to the closest bookstore. There were several cars, so I thought my chances were good. Sadly, it was a bunch of older guys, and none looked like they really wanted to fuck.

I stood around and talked to a few guys, while I got groped by a few strangers. I don't mind letting guys feel me up, and one guy was particularly aggressive, sliding his hand down my jeans and fingering my lubed asshole.

After a while, I broke away from them and kept waiting around. As I looked at my watch, I realized it was now or never. I saw this daddy bear across the way, and noticed he had quite the bulge in his pants. I motioned into a booth, and put my lot of tokens into the machine. He shoves me against the wall, and puts his tongue into my mouth. I love a married due that wants to kiss another dude. He pulls my jeans down and goes to work on my growing cock, sucking the precum down his throat like a trooper.

He feels my ass and notices how slimy my ass is from the fingering and lube. He stands up and whispers into my ear, asking me if I'm one of those "faggots that likes to get fucked?" I moan that I am, and he forces me to my knees, making me smell his crotch. It was sweaty, and I loved it. I pulled out his cock, not much over 6", but rock hard and musty.

He shoved it in my throat hard, trying to gag me. I acted like it was too big for me, when, actually, it was just right. I could taste his precum. I stopped him, because I didn't want him shooting in my mouth. I turned around and told him to shove his finger in my ass, the one with his wedding ring. I love to make a scumbag cheater fuck my ass with his wedding ring. I made him tell me that my pussy was much tighter than his bitch wife's.

As I jacked his cock, he backed against the wall, and I pulled his sweater over his round, furry belly. Fuck it was warm and nice. I started to grind my ass against his cock, and his dick suddenly popped into my ass. He tried to push away, and I forced myself back onto him. I said "No, it's ok." I wouldn't let him get away from my ass, as my ass was horny as fuck. I knew this fucker hadn't had a tighter hole in a long time, and he wouldn't last long as it was. I fucked back onto his cock as hard as I could, taking that daddy cock with all my might.

Suddenly, the old fucker grabs my hips and lunges into me, shooting his cum deep into my guts. I knew he was cuming, and I'm glad I caught every drop.

As soon as we were done, I pulled his cock out of my ass, pulled my jeans up and started to walk out. He looked at me, said "we should do this again sometime" and smile. I politely said "fuck off," and walked out.