Saturday

Gearguy22

I decided to check out a local ABS for the first time this Saturday, and I must say I am not disappointed. I wore one of my jockstraps, a pair of sweatpants and a loose t shirt.

After paying to get into the room I noticed an older looking guy (probably in his early 40s) stroking his cock, I took a seat next to him and asked if he wanted some help.

Almost as soon as the words left my lips his hand was on the back of my head pushing it towards his cock. While I was blowing him he stuck his hand down my pants and noticed I was wearing a jockstrap. He stood me up and took of my shirt and pants leaving me standing in only my jock before having me get down on all four.

At this point we started attracting a crowd and about 5 guys had come over and started jerking off. I felt the first guys cock pressing up against my hole when one of the onlookers came forward and shoved his cock in my mouth.

As soon as the guy in my ass busted his load the guy I was sucking walked around for his turn. And my mouth was filled with another cock. This process continued until I had 5 loads deposited in my ass and 2 down my throat.

I'll be going back there soon.