[Life In The Raw] Monday Night Gangbang

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Last night, a fuck buddy of mine rcc226(BBRT) was getting gangbanged in hollywood, it was only for an hour, when i got there, there were 3 tops there, one was jacking off, while one fucked his mouth and ass, the top kept fucking him and shot a load in his hole, I went in after him, and fucked his hole, he had 7 loads in his ass, the strong smell of cum hit my nose like the most potent brand of poppers, I was intoxicated from the smell, and the tops cheering me on made me fuck him harder.

He kept saying that he loved it, I pulled out the the other tops and I took turns tagging his jock butt.

After another top pulled out, I ate the cum from his loosened hole.

I kept fucked him, pulling out, and jacking off.

I told him to beg for my cum, he told me at the point he knew who was fucking him.

I kept nailing him until I fired off a load deep in his hole, which the other tops used.

I just asked him and all in all, 15 loads were shot in his ass at the gangbang, his goal for the night was ten. Always great when you get more than you asked for.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.