Fucked and Loaded a Hot Striper Guy (1st Post)

smoothstud

Been getting hit up by a hot local stripper but he always wanted to Top until this week. So i got more interested and had him come over. He is tall ripped and had a great bubble butt. He was wearing a jock that framed his ass perfectly. After making out for a minute he got on his knees and pulled out my dick. I was hard immediately and pushed my 8inch cock down his throat until he was gagging. I fingered his hole while he worked on getting my tool lubed with his spit. Pretty soon i was kneeling behind him and teasing his tight pink boy hole. He never asked for a condom so i just kept pushing it inside him. He took about 3inches of my thick dick before moaning for lube. Dribbling some swiss navy on my cock made it easy to slide balls deep into his ass. After a few strokes he was begging for a hard pounding. I could feel his butt milking the cum out of me and knew i would bust soon. I thought about pulling out and shooting on his face but decided to breed him deep instead. He moaned as he felt my cockhead swell and the hot load coat his guts. I kept my dick lodged in his ass until the last cum shots ended then pulled out and admired his slick crack with white sperm dribbling down his balls. He went home with my ginger babies inside him.