[Sperm Pig] Super Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

It had been awhile since I’d had a good fuck. Not since my 10” buddy really, and I was a bit horny.

Plus, sex plans I had made with a guy I like fell through— again— so I really needed some.

It was the Super Bowl and I was going out of my mind with the need for cock, so I got online.

Naturally nothing panned out— until I went on Scruff.

Immediately I was hit up by a hot, stocky, bearded, shaved head daddy type. He was nearby at a party, but was heading out soon.

I invited him over.

Turns out he’s really quite handsome, with a nice thick 7” Cock. And even better? He’s bi!!

He has a girlfriend waiting at home, but he was at a work function Super Bowl thing. Alone. And he was needing ass.

It’s always the bi ones that are true pigs. He sucked cock and ate my ass like it was a vegas buffet. He even brought his own poppers!

I worked his dick too— and from the sounds and feedback he was giving, he hadn’t had a decent blowjob in awhile.

Then he had me on my back and was rubbing his big knob up and down my asscrack. I begged him to put the tip in.

He paused and asked if I had any condoms. “Not handy,” I told him. He kept rubbing and we both did more poppers.

Then his cock slipped inside. Bare.

Once that step had been taken, it was game on. We lubed up better and fucked like animals.

On my back. Doggy. Standing. To finish he pulled me up into a seated position over him and had me ride him. He asked for me to spit on him while I worked his dick with my ass.

I did.

This drove him wild and he started bucking up into me. I spit again and he grabbed my hips and his cock spit deep into my ass.

While he was still thrusting and cumming, I jacked furiously and came all over his chest and stomach.

As we calmed down, he asked me if I would lick up my jizz and snowball it back to him. Naturally I did. i fed it into his mouth with slow, wet kisses. He loved it.

Bisexual Fuckin’ pig.

Then he rinsed off and started the drive home to his girl. He promised we would fuck again.

I look forward to it.

Natu

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.