Return to the Bathhouse: London Pleasuredrome Sauna

toxiclover

I just got back home from return visit to the Pleasuredrome Sauna in London and I'd like to share my experience on my bareback blog. After I arrive, strip out of my clothes, and shower, I go cruise around and see what the selection is like. The sauna is not that busy. There are maybe 40 or 50 guys total.

I go upstairs where the hookup rooms are located and am quickly approached by a a 30 year old black guy. He plays with my nipples and grabs on to my cock through my towel. We soon are making out and moving the action to a room. In the room, I lay down and he gets between my legs and sucks on my dick. He continues this for a few minutes while I reach around and play with his butt hole. I gently finger him then tell him to sit on my raw cock. He spits on it and slides up and down on my pole.

After about 5 minutes of riding my raw dick, I tell him to get on his back. I put his legs on my shoulders as he squeezes my nipples. I pound his bare hole with all my might. I last another 15 minutes when I start breaking a sweat. I know my load is coming out soon. I tell him I am going to cum soon and to beg me to breed him. He complies and begs for raw load deep inside his ass. Soon he is rewarded with my first load of the day deep inside his hole.

I leave the room, shower off, and head to jacuzzi to relax for a few minutes before cruising some more.

The jacuzzi was a nice place to cool off after my first breeding. I relax in there for about 20 minutes then head upstairs. Upstairs is a little slow. I walk around and and eventually run into a hot 20-something British/Asian mixed twink. He comes right to me. I flash him a grin and soon I am following him into a private room to get to the action.

We make out and play with each others tits. I suck on his dick. Its not substantial but its rock hard. I suck on his balls and eat out his ass.

We make out some more and I give him a chance to suck on my dick. He goes to town. This isn't the first dick he has sucked. I pull him up to make out after he got my dick nice and slick. I tell him to sit on my dick. He complies like a good Asian and I am soon inside his raw hole. No questions asked.

He rides my dick up and down and fucks himself on it. We are making out throughout and playing with each others nipples. I am loving it and I can tell he is as well.

I put him on his back and put his legs on my shoulders and guide my raw dick back inside his hole. Soon, I am pounding him while making out with him. He is such a cutie. When I am close to cumming, he tells me to pull out and cum in his mouth. I tell him that was cool.

As I feel my orgasm cumming, I make sure to get the first squirt of cum inside his ass then pull out and shoot over his face and in his mouth. We make out with my cum while he jerks off. As he gets to his orgasm, I move down to his asian cock and put my mouth over the head to catch his cum. He unloads in my mouth and I keep his sweet spunk in my mouth and move back to his face and open my mouth and lets his load drip in his mouth then we continue making out some more, exchanging both of our loads.

As we clean ourselves up, we talk some and he mentions that he is a nurse and doesn't bareback often and hopes I am clean.

I am beat after that so I shower, dress, and take the tube back home.