[iBLASTinside] Sneaky Euphoria, Light Scent Gives Amsterdam XXX Poppers Four-and-a-Ha

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Welcome to a new review of poppers from*World-Aromas.com*Open-New-Window-External.png. Over the next several weeks (as I fuck), I’ll be trying out different poppers from Europe and available for shipping worldwide from*World-Aromas.com*Open-New-Window-External.png.

amsterdam-poppers-208x300.jpg

[h=2]Amsterdam XXX[/h][h=4]RECOMMENDED FOR NEW, NOVICE, ADVANCED

AND EVERYDAY USE[/h]

I wanted to try Amsterdam XXX due to the similarity in name to Amsterdam (Pink Label)*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, one of my favorite poppers of all time. Apparently, Amsterdam (Pink Label) does have a reputation since there’s the silver-label Amsterdam Special (it’s not very good) and Original Amsterdam Gold*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*(which I’ll try later). Or maybe it’s the reputation of the city as a free-flowing, sexually liberal oasis that causes all these popper companies to use the name.

Nonetheless, Amsterdam XXX lives up to its American counterpart.

The euphoria created by the pink labeled version comes from a harsher, chemical scent. When I first cracked open Amsterdam XXX and put it up to my nose, I barely smelled anything.

Here I am, pausing in the midst of fucking, to snort some poppers. My engorged cock is inside an ass. This wasn’t a popper piggy session. I would snort poppers for the climatic moment in this fuck session and, I’m having a bit of a panic that Amsterdam XXX lacks the punch to make it a truly enjoyable ride.

Boy, was I ever wrong.

Amsterdam XXX comes with a delayed effect. As I slid my cock in and out of the bottom’s ass several more times, my head began what I can only describe as the rollercoaster ride of euphoria brought on by these European poppers. Not quite as strong as their American, pink-labeled cousins but still with a nice punch, I found myself enjoying the experience as I cascaded over the orgasmic plateau and began pumping cum deep into the bottom’s guts.

Truth is, I tried Amsterdam XXX with five different fucks. One was an orgy where I deposited loads 17 and 18 of 26 into one bottom. Amsterdam XXX proved strong enough to give me enough OOMPH for that second load, which I cannot say for all poppers.

The lack of that overwhelming scent and the deceptive rise into euphoria makes Amsterdam XXX appropriate, even for new users (although I still prefer*Taiwan Blue*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png). And the come-down from the high isn’t a cliff-dive or all that disorienting. I didn’t experience any headache.

As of February 2013, the 10ml bottle runs*£6.50. That’s $10.27 or*€7.68 at current exchange rates. When you consider free worldwide shipping*Open-New-Window-External.png, that’s a*bargain. Three bottles are*£18 or $28.45 or*€21.28. If you go to many stores here in the U.S. to buy*Jungle Juice Platinum*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, you will likely pay $25 to $30, so you’re getting three fresh bottles at a much reduced price.

4-half.png

How do you like Amsterdam XXX? Rate this popper by clicking the stars rating on this page! You can also comment below and post your own review.*

[h=3]Pros[/h]Non-chemical scent; sneaky euphoria; appropriate for all popper users

[h=3]Cons[/h]High need to be higher

[h=3]Where to get Amsterdam XXX[/h]iBLASTinside.com recommends you purchase*Amsterdam XXX Poppers*exclusively from*World-Aromas.com*Open-New-Window-External.png

world-aromas-com.png

[h=4]What people are searching to find this page::[/h]

• barebacking gay tumblr (1)

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.