[2 Pigs] nyc israeli rubber fuck

AnonStory

I’d been out of town (I still have to write up those fucks), so come mid-week last week I was feeling pretty horny. I hadn’t cum since I got off in the cab on the way back from the airport. I texted David, but he said, “my hole is resting tonight, it’s been one of those kind of weeks.”

Then I got a text from that hot Israeli I’ve hooked up with a few times. He plays safe but he’s so fucking hot, and I usually get to eat his big load, so I didn’t mind. (Well, I *almost* didn’t mind, but when you’re this horny, whatever). I’ve blogged about him three times (the first time we fucked, and the second and third).

Oh, let me tell you what made me EXTRA horny, by the way: this text from Matt…

“Took a dude from the Navy this a.m.”

Anyway, I texted the Israeli stud back and asked if he’d be free that afternoon right after work. Unfortunately he said he didn’t think he could make it, said he was really busy with work.

But I guess he must have been horny too because a few minutes later I got another text from him, “I might make it but a quick one if u r horny ;)

Bingo!

I couldn’t get out of work fast enough. Turned off my computer and breezed past all my co-workers working late. Israeli stud doesn’t live too far from where I work, so 5:15 I was there, knocking on his door.

He answered the door naked except for boxer shorts. He’d been on vacation so he was really tan, and his workouts have definitely been paying off.

He closed the door, I took off my coat, put my stuff on the couch, and just started running my hands over his body, telling him how hot he looked. It was kind of erotic because he was just standing there letting me explore and caress him. I was feeling his ass, stroking his neck, running my fingers through his hair. He just stood there with his sort of cute goofy grin. He was at half mast when he answered the door but soon he was pitching a nice tent.

And believe me, so was I.

I reached down and pulled his cock out (it’s one of those beautiful, almost perfect cocks: long, medium thickness, cut, and just the best shape), licked off the pre-cum, and slowly started sucking him into my mouth.

After a bit of that, he pulled off my clothes, and we were on his bed in a hot 69: me on the bottom, eating his ass, and him sucking and jerking my cock. He has the yummiest most edible ass, totally opens up for my tongue.

Then he reached for his condoms (boooo) and the lube, got me all dressed up, and got on his hands and knees, his ass beckoning me. I fucked him like that for probably no more than 5 minutes. At first I thought I might actually be able to cum even with the condom on, but soon I realized that was wishful thinking.

He was totally on the verge of cumming; kept swatting my hand away every time I reached for his cock. Finally he moaned, “I’m going to cum!” and started jerking his cock. I immediately put my hand under his cock to get his load. He shot about 5 jets, quite a nice-sized load, totally coated my hand.

My first instinct was to lick it up, but instead I laid back, pulled off the condom, and jerked off with all his cum all over my cock as my other hand felt his muscles. It was very very sloppy and very fun.

He’s kind of prudish about cum, like the minute he shoots he’s off to the bathroom to get a towel. I don't think he thought it was hot to jerk off with with someone else's cum coating your cock. (He really thinks it's weird when I eat his cum.)

After getting dressed, we walked out together, he off to the gym, me on the way home. Safe sex can be so hot! (LOL, man did I really just say that?!)5486372999613260578-7641501641261920073?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.