Toronto slim smooth slut bottom got used

JayZee

Im white slim with a smooth body, I was feeling horny and was heading out of town for a few days. I had been chatting up this older raw top on BBRTS and he suggested I stop by on my way out. He wanted a quick pump and dump. I showered and lube my hole, I worked it open with a dildo before leaving as I knew he had a big cock. When I got to his place he opened the door, he was naked with a cock ring around a huge 8"x6" cock. I stripped naked and started stroking his cock, Im skinny and my hole is tight. He turned me around and shoved 2 fingers into my hole while storkig his cock, he rotated them around to open me up. Then he bent me over and tried to push into me. I was too tight to really get it far in, so he told me to bend over on the couch and he lubed up my hole and his rock hard cock. he again tried to push in and I could feel my hole open up but he was really big so I moved away to make it slower. He then told me to bend over the couch with my head over the back rest against the wall beind the couch. This time he pushed the head of his cock into me and when I tried to move away I was stuck against the wall, arching my back was all I could do but he knew this and push my back down with his weight and started pushing his big cock into me telling me that Im gonna take it. He then push all the way into me balls deep. I felt my hole stretched open like never before and a pressure in my guts as his cock head entered my intestines. He then began to fuck me hard and deep, I gave up trying to resist as I was trapped. He used my hole for 10 min then blew a huge load of sperm deep in my well fucked hole. AS he pulled out he commented on how gaped my hole was, I wanteed to keep his seed inside me but I was so gapped it just ran out of me. He had to go so I quickly left. Next door was a local bathhouse, I decided since I was well fucked already to get some more. I got a room and stripped naked. I then went to the sling room which I found occupied, I really wnated more cock in my body. I then remember the fuck bench, I wnet to the dark are and dropped my towel. I then positioned my self on the fuck bench with my ass and hole exposed. Within a few min I heard someone come in, I then felt fingers goign into my hole, 2 then 3, I could not see him form my posision, he commented that I was nice and open. I then felt a cock slide easily into my stretched hole, no as thick as the last guy but just as long if not longer. He buried his cock balls deep in my body and fucked me for a about a min before blowing his cum into me. Mean while a group of 2 - 3 guys had gathered, I felt like I was losing control and wanted to leave but before I could another cock slid into my open hole and began to fuck me deep and hard. Within 2 min he blew his load into me and I decided it was time to go as about 6 or 7 had now joined, as I stood up my open hole leaked all the sperm out of me on the floor. One of the guys shoved a finger up my hole and grabbed my belly to stop me, the others had left and he told me just to stay still for a min, He shoved 4 fingers into my hole and started rotating them to open me, I thought he was going to try fist me, I heard him jerking his cock, as he was about to cum he pulled his hand out of me and shot his cum on his hand, he then shoved his 4 fingers back into me and finger fucked his cum into my body.