[iBLASTinside] Another Catfish Uncovered

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

potential-catfish-239x300.jpg

It’s a public service announcement from your friendly researcher who notices when things are too good to be true. It’s a catfish Open-New-Window-External.png*who’s just another pic collector.

In this case, it’s a supposed 22-year-old man on BarebackRT.com*Open-New-Window-External.png*who goes by the name HungFunGuy. I used my photo research methods to determine he’s not real, stealing a photo from the web and posting it in his profile as him.

When he unlocks, he shows a private photo completely different than his public photo, which is smaller and hairier.

Comparing the face photo with the other torso, the more*hirsute*photo has a less beefy chest, smaller in stature and*— generally*— just not as pretty.

The revealed photo when he unlocks is all over the Internet and retweeted and on Tumblr so many times, it’s not funny.

If guys just look at his cock, they’ll notice the size is*comparatively*similar in size. But his ass photo shows a distinct sag, indicating to me this gentleman is no where near the age of 22 but somewhere in his forties.

Look, I know how it gets. I’m in my forties and we all want the young ones. But lying won’t net you anything but a few pics. And apparently, photos are for what this catfish bottom feeds.*His profile reveals that others must unlock their private photos for him in order to message him.

I don’t know why people think they can get away with such bullshit, but they do. And they somehow do get away with it. We all want the beautiful, young, great-bodied twinkish boys. But it’s just not realistic to pull Internet photos (from professional photographers) and think you’ll get away with it.

HungFunGuy-Catfish-from-BarebackRT-com.jpg

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.