[iBLASTinside] In the Meantime, I’m Not Waiting, I’m Still Fucking

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I know. A couple of my long-term bottom friends write me to say how disappointed they are to read when I mention my ass craves cock opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. This illusion that a top is always a top baffles me.

Many men claim to be total tops, some even saying they’ve never been fucked. Some romantic notion that a man who’s never had a cock in his ass is somehow cleaner (with less potential to get a disease) and likely unspoiled. He’s a “pure” top.

Bullshit.

I’ve bottomed. I’ve had lots of cum in my ass. I’m not good at it. In fact, I’m downright awkward. My asshole is at a strange angle (each asshole has a different entry angle) and I prefer smaller cocks because it’s easier for me to adjust. I prefer to be in control and I like to tell the top when he is to cum (and for the top to generally obey that request).

Additionally, because I’m not someone who does this regularly, it’s almost a day for me to properly prep (if I prep, because often it’s on a whim). But even when it’s on a whim, I know my body well enough not to cause shit dick Open-New-Window-External.png*or shart the sheets.

Moreover, if I am going to get fucked, I want that load planted in my ass and I don’t cum until I get it. The top works himself in my tight hole until he cums. I don’t have the muscle control the really milk it, but because I’m a natural top, my ass is tight as all get out. Tops who get the chance to breed me tend not to have a problem getting off.

Once they cum, they just stay inside, churning up the cum and I jerk off.

Let me tell you, my load is always extra huge because of the pounding my prostate has taken.

To me, being a bottom on occasion makes me a better top. I know what the bottom goes through. It’s not foreign. Moreover, the bottom can’t pull some bullshit on me.

[h=2]Orgy at the Adult Bookstore[/h]Another top posted a gathering on BarebackRT.com*Open-New-Window-External.png*for today around noon. I think I’m going to head down to the local adult bookstore opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*and see if any of the thirty-plus people who are supposed to show up will.

Generally, I expect about a third of the folks to show up. With the normal Friday afternoon crowd, we should be pretty good. I hope to find a good tag teaming partner and a nice ass to work on together.

Not getting fucked doesn’t mean I’ll be looking to be fucked today. In fact, I won’t. When I do get fucked, I want it a specific way. Yes, I am a bossy bottom opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, the exact thing I rage against. But just because I have a dick in my hole doesn’t mean I stop being a top.

In fact, I know of some couples who can be best described as mismatched as dominant bottoms and submissive tops. Who ever said the dominant one had to put the cock into the submissive one?

Today, I am in a top mood.

And if my top friend showed up opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png, I’m not sure now I’d give him my ass, after his wishy-washy display of trying to decide whether or not to fuck me. But he’d be the one I’d love to tag an ass with at the orgy.

That is, if enough show up.

[h=4]What people are searching to find this page::[/h]

• adult bookstores tumblr (1)

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.