load at Crew Club

bottompigboi

I was at the Crew Club in D.C. last weekend when I hooked up with a hot daddy bear.We went to his cubicle.As soon as he shut the door,he grabbed me and pressed his lips hard against mine, shoving his tounge down my throat.Our tounges danced against each other til he pushed my head right down til I was at eye level with his cock.It was beautifik..

It was thick,uncut) with ample foreskin.I pulled his foreskin back to expose his throbbing cockhead.I licked eagerly at his piss slit which was already dripping precum.

Then I put the whole shaft in my mouth and sucked greedily as I gave him an expert blowjob.He piston fucked my throat til I felt his body tense as he spurted time after time of his sweet cum down my throat.I was taken by surprise at the volume. He filled.my mouth as he emptied his balls in my mouth.some even leaked out of the side of my mouth.it was the load that I love the best ...white anry thick.. I scooped it up from the side of my mouth, careful not to miss a drop...

I am hard now just thinking back to that night....