[Spreading My Legs] HE FUCKED MY THROAT

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I posted an ad on Craigslist yesterday afternoon to see what I could find and got a response from a guy who just shot me the simple message "I'm 5"9 170lbs top 30yrs old and can cum to your right now let me know". Normally I would require a picture but was pretty horned up so I told him my address. He emailed me back that he was at the mall and could be here in twenty minutes.

I laid the lube out on the nightstand (no condoms) and waited. Twenty minutes later he is pulling into my driveway and coming to my side door. I open the door and let him in. He is very hot! I think he is part black and white with the most amazing eyes. His light skin just shows off the beautiful green eyes. He comes in and makes a quick stop in the bathroom and then we are off to the bedroom.

I take off my shirt and he follows suit. He asks me if I want to just give him head or fuck. I told him that was up to him. I just wanted his cum. He asked if I had a condom (dammit!) so I laid one out. I kneel down in front of him as he undoes his jeans and pushed them along with his boxer briefs to his knees in one quick motion. His hard cock pops out. It is about 7-1/2 inches and curves to the left. I start sucking his dick and use his ass to grab onto. His muscle butt is rock hard (as hard as his cock). His hand reach down and he grabs both sides of my head and starts fucking my mouth.

I have swallowed larger cock but the angle, the curve of his dick and the brutal force of his fucking makes my eyes water. I never complain though as I slowly start jacking my cock. I am making slobbering noises as his forces his meat in and out of my mouth. I lean back and he steps out of his jeans and is just wearing his black socks.

I look at his tight muscled body and see some tattoos on his chest with the name "Cindy" on one. I get up on the bed and he lays down next to me. He never touches my cock and I am only there to please his dick. Back to blowing this man meat and licking on his tight ball bag. I was trying to work my way down to sucking his asshole but he would kind of close his legs when I got that way. No problem. He would hold my head still and lift his hips and fuck my mouth. Finally after about ten minutes he said he was getting close so I just started deep throating his cock and soon was rewarded with his hot load. It was so sweet tasting and I swallowed every drop.

He slipped back on his tee shirt and asked for a towel to clean up. I handed him and towel and watch his hot ass as he walked up the stairs to the bathroom. As he left I told him that he could come back anytime and I would take care of him again. After he left, I looked up his name on Facebook and found out that he has two children and a white girlfriend (or wife) and there was one picture of him from a couple years ago wearing a jail ankle bracelet. Wish I had gotten a picture of his body and cock but maybe next time. Just a fucking hot stud that knew how to treat a hungry cocksucker.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.