The most trouble

straycowboy

Everyone has that one experience, you know the one that gets you into trouble. I’ve had several of these, from having sex with one of my girlfriends in front of the DJ booth of one of the local gay clubs, fortunately he was also the owner, and bi at the time so he didn’t make too much of a fuss. LOL And the getting caught behind a building in the cab of the truck with another cowboy by a cop. We both had our pants down so I have no doubt he knew what was going on, but he let us go, and just asked us to move to a different location, seems that it was a stakeout. But the absolute worst trouble I have ever been in over having sex, I would have never expected.

This is another experience when I lived in my apartment, at this time I had a Cowboy roommate, named Steve. This was also before I became bi. He and some of the boys were out at the Rodeo, I didn’t go that night because I had a date with my girlfriend, Debbie. The date went well, and we had gone back to my apartment, she and I got to making out on the couch, and before you knew it I was removing her blouse, and she was giving me a blowjob, so we decided we should move to the bedroom, just in case. I wasn’t expecting Steve home for a while, but that didn‘t mean anything. She had firm breasts, with small nipples, I loved to suck on those for awhile, then tenderly I would caress her sides with just the very tips of my fingers, and nibble on her ear. This drove her wild. I slowly gave her a tongue bath starting at her neck and move my way down to her pussy then I would tease her for a bit then, and well you guys know how it goes.

Anyway this went on for a while, and she finally got so hot she ordered me to quit teasing her and fuck her. Ok, I said. I rolled her on her back and got up on her and started fucking her breasts. “Very funny” she said, as she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking, “see I can tease too.” I was moaning as my cock swelled in size. She let it out of her mouth, “ Now are” but I had already started moving, I lifted her legs and put my mouth over hers and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She sucked on it and that just made me hornier than ever, so worked my cock into her pussy and we started fucking. As I fucked her she wrapped her arms around me and moaned wildly, and started sank her nails into my back. That really got me to fucking, and the more I fucked her the more she would scratch my back. You cold hear my cock as it went in and out of her each time. She started orgasming, and screamed my name out. I fucked her for a few more minutes then I came. I rolled of her on my side.

Well the clock went off and she realized what time it was. She said she needed to get home and pick up her kids. So she hurriedly got dressed, and I got up and followed her to the door. I kissed her and said good night and she left. I went and got my jeans off the floor in the living room and picked up the rest of my clothes, and put them in my room. I then grabbed a towel and headed back into the kitchen, I laid the towel down on the dinning room table, went and got me a glass of water, then heard the front door, so I walked out to the Living room and there was Steve back from the Rodeo, with that I won let’s celebrate look in his face.

“You win?” I asked, “No I placed third though.” he replied, I turned and replied with “you want a beer, I was just getting me some water.” He followed me to the kitchen and said yea, so I grabbed him one and turned around. He had this huge Cheshire grin on his face, and said so I guess Debbie and you must have had a good time, she must have just left huh? Yeah, how did you know? Well, he said as he grabs the towel off the table and wipes it across my back, then shows me all the blood. You haven’t noticed the floor? I looked down to see blood spots all over where I’d been dripping. UhOh, I say. NO shit, he says. I’ve never seen anyone as torn up as you are. Looks like she raked the skin off of you. As he picks up the phone. “Who are you calling? “ I asked “Your mom. “ Don’t you dare I responded, but too late she’d already answered. And he told her what had happened. and asked what to treat my back with. In the middle of this call, as he was getting alcohol, and Neosporin, and a new towel, Debbie called, and he told her we weren’t allowed to have sex until my back healed, then laughed.

Do you know she cut all her fingernails off so that it would never happen again. It was a good month before my back had healed completely. I have never lived this one down. But I can tell you right now, I’d love to repeat it . Why you ask was he so concerned, well, I’m a long bleeder, and her fingernails were about an inch long, and part of one of them was still in my back. She was so euphoric she hadn’t even realized it had broken.

Sraycowboy

• 1 year later...