Slutty night in the sling

bbjoca

Well, went to our local leather/fetish club, this night it was "sports gear"-night, so I was dressed in only a swimtrunk, very tight one, at that. Feeling horny from the beginning, I just went into the sling room and put myself up...I think I had the swimming trunks on for about three minutes... :) So, totally naked in the sling I poppered up quite a lot, I am quite tight... in case some big-dicked fucker needed to cum.

After a minute or so, a quite nice asian guy came up to me... he started eating my ass hole and I got incredibly horny... Finally, he stood up and pushed his cock inside me - raw as could be expected...His cock was big. Asians do not always have small cocks ;) man, he fucked me good... pumping with long strokes for a long while....I had to stay poppered up, and I was breathing away the fumes when he suddenly picked up his pace....I started milking his cock with my ass muscles (I am actually really good at that) and he slammed his cock to the bottom with a long moan. I could feel his cock pulsating and I took every drop of cum.

He slid out of me and went off. I stayed in the sling, fingering my cum wet hole... tasting his jizz ... oooh so hot.

In came a wrestler (dressed as one, he looke like one too...) No initial playing there... he just pushed in and leaned over to kiss... "got a load inside?" he asked. When I answered yes, he just got all wild... he fucked me so hard I was gasping - and no chance to get any more poppers - but it didn't take long, I had my second load.

Feeling a bit weak, I tried to stand up - my legs were a bit shaky. Now this black guy got in - he usually just looks, doesn't do anything, but he's got a nice enough dick :) He came up to me and asked if I was OK, I just nodded. To my surprise he pushed me down to the mattress on the other side of the room, and automatically my legs spread and went up in the air. He came down on me, his running shorts all smooth, I could feel his hard dick.... with a bit of play, he got his dick out ,and I got surprised once again when he pushed it in - in the dark I could just about make out his face, but his teeth were showing his broad smile....slowly he got into me all the way.... I just gasped, nice dick!!! And wide, but not that long.

But he surely knew what to do with it - I felt him leaning over me and just moving his ass back and forth - his cock sliding in and out in me smoothly and deeply....Finally he just grabbed my feet, pushed them together high in the air and started thrusting real high. My moans were heard widely for a long while, and then I got my reward - my third load of DNA!!!

Looking at the watch, I had been there for one and a half hour already... but very satisfied. I decided to leave so I could savour my loads in peace :)