[Spreading My Legs] FILL 'ER UP

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

It is early Saturday morning and I am getting the oil changed in my car. Two people doing the oil changes and I am third in line. Taking my place in the lobby I watch the people. There is one attractive tall slim guy in Levi jeans and boots that is paying his bill. Looks like the typical young straight country boy. My cock stirs! I manage to snap a quick pic of him before he leaves.

IMG_20130223_072622_739-1.jpg

He leaves and it is back to watching the oil change. I take out my phone and jump on a4a. Not much going on there either but I do notice that a kid that I have fucked a few times before is online. I have posted stories and pics about Aaron a couple times before on my blog. I send Aaron a quick message and ask him what is going on. He replies that he is honry. "Want to get fucked?" is my response. "Yep" he quickly shoots back. We make plans and I agree to pick him at at a gas station near my house. The oil change takes longer than I expected but I keep him posted and let him know when I pull out of the place.

I pull into the gas station about ten minutes later and he quickly jumps in the passenger seat. We make a bit of small talk as I drive him to my place. Getting inside the house we start making out and feeling each other up. Aaron is 34, slim swimmers build with a bit a hair across the top of his chest and a small little butt that loves taking raw cock and about 7" cut cock.

We go into the bedroom and I start getting the lube and camera out. As I turn around the little fucker is naked but for his socks. His soft cock is hanging between his legs. I look into his eyes and we make out some more...me totally clothed and him totally naked. My hands reach back and cup his little ass cheeks as my tongue probes it's way into his mouth. Soon I step back and remove my shirt and unbutton my jeans and then we are back to making out some more. His soft cock is now standing at attention and my boner is cramped inside my jeans and underwear.

001.JPG

Aaron's swimmer's body

002.JPG

Aaron's cock

I pull back and lay him on his back across the bed and take off my jeans. My underwear is stretched out by my cock as I lay on top of him and grind against his naked body. Soon I am straddling his chest and pulling the band of my briefs down. Out pops my hard-on and I am soon fucking his throat. He is a total bottom boy and loves having his holes used. Sliding my briefs off I now straddle his face and let him eat at my hole for a bit while I lean forward and suck his cock and toy with his hole.

003.JPG

Aaron sucking my cock

I then flip around and throw his legs up so I can get a go at his hole as well. Rimming a hot clean ass is one of my favorite things to do and he let me munch for a bit. I know his hole wants to be bred and fucked. I tell him to hold his legs up so I can get a picture of his sweet hole.

004.JPG

His pussy is wet and I have him where I want him. I flip him over and start barking out positions for him to be in so I can snap a couple more pics. He is an obedient boy and does as I say.

005.JPG

Aaron on his stomach

006.JPG

My boy on all fours!

After a bit more of tongue fucking him I slowly put my cockhead up against his hole and push in. His pucker opens up and swallows my cock to the root. I know then to just use his ass and pump hard and fast. I pull him to the corner of the bed and fucking him like he wants it. My hands grip each ass cheek and watch as my cock goes in and out. His groans are enough to send me over the edge.

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

Raw fucking Aaron

I can feel my nuts tightening up. I know I can't last much longer. Even though I know the answer I ask anyway. "Where do you want my load?" He responds "In my butt". A few quick thrusts later and I am exploding deep inside him. My cock twitches as I spew a two day load in his ass. I lay on top of him for a minute as I feel my cock going soft and finally sliding out his his well lubed hole.

011.JPG

Aaron's cummy hole

We dress and then make small talk as I drop him back off at the gas station with a cum filled hole.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.