[Life In The Raw] Sharing a fuckbuddy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

There was a buddy of mine who said he would love to tag a bottom with me. Today, one of my favorite fuckbuddies hit me up and had a few loads in his hole, I talked to the top, and we went to his place. My fuckbuddy and I walked in the apartment, and we quickly got naked. My fuckbuddy was on his knees, sucking both of our cocks as the top and I made out.

We put our sexy bottom boy on his back, and I sunk my cock into his wet and cumfilled hole, he instantly started to moan, begging us to use him, I pulled out and let the other top go at it, he LOVED his hole, the top kept nailing his hole, as our bottom said that he loves being a cumwhore and spreading his ass for any man that wants him, that he is addicted to cum.

The top kept plowing him, and told him that he was cumming, he grunted and convulsed as he emotied his semen into his ass, he pulled out and the cum was leaking from his fucked hole, I dove down and slurped it up, and made out with the bottom boy, sharing a cum filled kiss with him, then put him doggy style so I could look at his hot jock ass while I plowed him.

I grabbed his hips and nailed him, until my 4 day load built up and fired off in his ass.

He collected ourselves, and we left, in the elevator, the bottom boy leaned against me, and i kissed the back of his neck softly, and told him what a good boy he was as I wrapped my arms around him. We then went our separate ways, can't wait to fuck him again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.