[Sperm Pig] Three way

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

There is a guy at my gym that I’ve been flirting with for awhile. 48, Tall, goatee, and a BIG ol dick.

Huge.

He is unfortunately partnered, but recently got his partner on board with perhaps doing a little 3-way.

We texted back and forth and chatted at the gym and eventually worked out something for this past Saturday afternoon.

They came over and I finally got to meet the partner. 60, handsome, thick cock.

Mr Big was rarin’ to go, but the older partner was a bit hesitant— shy even.

They professed that they’d only ever done one 3-way before, but both seemed quite well versed once we got going.

I started by paying attention to the older guy, eventually getting him hard and revved up.

Then it was game on!

Big Dick’s cock was easily 8.5” hard. And hefty in girth. But his partner wasn’t bad off. The other one had maybe 5.5 inches— but was easily 6.5 - 7” in circumference.

Like “ouch” thick.

We all made out and sucked cock and the old one rimmed the HELL out of my ass.

Then we started fucking.

No talk of condoms, btw. Just spit and lube.

Mr Thick fucked me first while I sucked his partner’s huge cock. All the while Mr Big was urging his partner to get my ass all opened up. He also talked a lot about his cock and said things like “You like this big dick, don’t you? You’ve been after it for months!”

We got in a train where thick fucked me and Big fucked Thick.

And then I watched Big fuck Thick while I shoved my cock down Big’s throat.

Then it was finally my turn to take Big. I’d been wanting him in me since I first saw him in the showers.

I was bent over sucking Thick and Big lubed up— and shoved in.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck it felt amazing! And it went right in thanks to Thick opening me up.

I said a big “thanks” to Thick for prepping me as Big started pumping me.

Eventually, Thick asked me to rim him— and with Big’s cock still buried in me. How could I say no?

I dove in with my tongue while Big pounded my hole. It was actually my first time in this lucky Pierre position and I was seriously getting off on it.

I started begging Big to cum inside me and Thick told him to do it. Damn his pounding hurt, but he eventually stiffened up and flooded my guts.

I told him to park it deep in me so I could milk him. And then I started working his dick with my ass.

“Oh, FUCK man! Do you do exercises?? This is incredible!” He exclaimed that his partner needed to experience it too.

So after a long pullout, Thick got behind me and slid inside. Big was still hard and got behind Thick again, and pushed inside him

Big ended up fucking Thick’s load into my hole. And I demo’d my milking skills for him too— much to his delight.

I still hadn’t cum yet, so I asked big if he was still hard enough to do some damage. He said he was so I had him lay on his back and I squatted on him.

As I rode him, he got mega hard and told me if I kept going I would get another “snot shot”.

So I did.

Big fired off another load into me, and this shoved me over the edge. I jacked myself and in 10 strokes I was blowing.

Thick’s mouth was right there on my cock to suck up and swallow my load. I’m proud to say he gagged a bit at then volume, but he did swallow it all.

When I finally pulled off Big, cum was running out of my ass and we all needed to shower off.

I did see Big at the gym last night. He smiled slyly and asked how my weekend was.

“Fulfilling”, I told him.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.