[Spreading My Legs] GETTING NAILED BY BLACK COCK

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I first met Jerry at the local bookstore a few years ago and ended up getting raw fucked by him in a booth. He is by far one of the hottest guys I have played with in a long time. He is 35 with a chiseled rock hard smooth body. His great smile and shaved head adds a nice touch to his body. We have since played around a few times both at the bookstore and at my house although it had been about a year since we had last gotten naked together.

Jerry calls me one evening last week and we made plans to get together this past weekend and play. He texts me on Sunday afternoon and we agree to get play around 7 pm. He shows up right on time and we make a bit of small talk before heading to the bedroom. We hug and grind against each other with our clothes on. I can feel his hard cock through his jeans as he slowly takes off his jacket and sweatshirt. He stands there with a perfect smooth chest tapering down to the v-shape waist. I rub, suck and pinch on his nipples as I undo his belt and unbutton his jeans.

Stepping back he lowers his jeans and is standing there in just a pair of bright white briefs. It is a great contrast on his worked out black body.

3f9ac630108f1374d784e2f28a669756_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Jerry's body

I slowly sink to my knees in front of him and mouth his hard dick through his briefs. I then tuck my fingers into the waistband and pull his briefs down past his pubic hair and wait for the boner to pop out. His 7-1/2" hard black cock springs out and I waste no time in swallowing it to the root. I exhale deeply and smell his groin area as his dick is down my throat. My hand feel up his hard chest and I grab his nipples and pull on them as he moans.

452b22885e88322ea98764f0a2742da1_3%5B1%5D.jpg

I stand and strip naked and it is Jerry's turn to kneel and swallow my hard-on. I grab his smooth head and start fucking his face....my dick pushing in and out of his full lips.

I lay on the bed and pull him on top of me and we grind against each other...my hands cupping his worked out ass cheeks. I flip around so that we can get into a hot 69 position and enjoy each other's dicks that way. Soon I am scooting back and my tongue finds his smooth asshole. I had never eaten his ass before but was lapping at it as he wormed back and forth across my tongue. His butt was squeaky clean. He quit sucking my dick and reached back and spread his cheeks so I could really get my tongue and nose into his hole. After a few minutes of riding my face, he pulled back and was ready to fuck my hole.

I laid on my back near the edge of the bed and put my legs over his muscled shoulders. He grabbed the lube off the nightstand and greased his cock up and lined it against my pucker. Jerry slowly started pushing in and I could feel my hole surrender to his raw black cock. Soon he was buried to the hilt as I could feel his pubes against my ass.

116d7131da641211c48361cecc90cf4f_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Jerry's cock

I reached up and played with his nipples as he started a good rythym of fucking my ass. My cock was rock hard against my stomach and I didn't want to jack off for fear of cumming too soon. After a bit I switched to a doggy position (face down and ass up) as he remounted and piston fucked my hole.

I laid back on my back once again and he crawled up on top of me and slowly sank his fuckstick into me again. This time I grabbed his ass cheeks and would pull him into me on his down strokes. Grabbing my cock I started jacking off and knew the time was soon. I told him that I didn't want to cum but he told me to shoot. A few more pumps of his cock against my prostate and I was shooting all over my chest. Jerry pulled his greasy cock out of my hole and finished jacking off all over my cock and chest as well. Even tough I didn't get his load inside me it was a great fuck.

We cleaned up, made some small talk and promised to get together again soon. I told him that he could breed my ass anytime.

Didn't take any pics of this encounter but these are his pics that he had sent me before coming over.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.