[Life In The Raw] Hotel Pump and Dump

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A sexy as fuck, cumdump fuckbuddy of mine(athleticguy310) was whoring himself out tonight at a motel in Hollywood, I texted him and got the room number and headed over. There was a guy there getting his dick sucked, I undressed and started to eat out the boy's sweet cumfilled hole, the top fucked him for a bit, then I fucked him. The top was close and he fucked him and bred him, another top showed him and was face fucking him while I used his ass, instantly my dick was covered in the cum of anon men that had come by and bred his fuck hole.

Another top showed up, a very sexy black guy, he and I tagged the bottom boy while the white top fucked his face. The black top shot a load deep inside of him, and I jumped right in after that, his hole even wetter and hotter with a freshly deposited load of cum in his cunt.

I plowed him, pinning him down, and held onto his amazing perky ass, while my dick slid effortlessly in and out of his used fuck hole, seriously, I can't get enough of his hole, and I fuck him whenever I can.

Soon, my nut got that amazing feeling where you are close, and i pounded harder, i thought about prolonging it, pulling out, but my nuts needed to fire off a load of cum, so i kept nailing him, using his amazing ass, until i was firing off a huge load of semen in his guts. I grunted, and I heard grunts of approval from the two tops, I pulled out and left everyone to have their fun.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.