[iBLASTinside] Feel the Burn with Nitro Extra Strong Aroma Poppers from the UK

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Welcome to a new review of poppers from*World-Aromas.com*Open-New-Window-External.png. Over the next several weeks (as I fuck), I’ll be trying out different poppers from Europe and available for shipping worldwide from*World-Aromas.com*Open-New-Window-External.png.

nitro-aroma.jpg

[h=2]Nitro Extra[/h][h=4]RECOMMENDED FOR INTERMEDIATES

OR ADVANCED USERS[/h]Sometimes words like”extra” and “strong” can lure one in. It did me.

When I saw the Nitro Extra Strong Aroma, maybe I grew a little*nostalgic*for the old Looney Toons cartoons with the Road Runner and*Coyote. Americans of a certain age has to admit they see it too in the bottle design. I wanted a little pep in my step.

With the first fuck, I didn’t get a pep in my step. I got some burn in my nose.

A recent trend emerged among aroma makers and that’s upping the intensity of the burn. It’s not in the scent, per se. Think of it like salsa. It’s not adding flavor but just adding heat.

Nitro does that. It adds heat to the fire, but there’s no extra burst of euphoria. In fact, the high remains below Amsterdam XXX*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. That lower intensity gives Nitro an edge for intermediate users but the burn keeps it away from the beginners.

Nitro still packs a punch and lacks the strong chemical scent one might expect. I remain impressed in that regard that the UK flavors keep some odors down to a minimum. But I just can’t be a fan of the burn. I’m sorry. For that reason, it loses and drops down to get a 3½.

3-half.png

How do you like Nitro Extra poppers? Rate this popper by clicking the stars rating on this page! You can also comment below and post your own review.*

[h=3]Pros[/h]Milder than many but still a good high without the chemical scent

[h=3]Cons[/h]Can provide a burning sensation in the nostrils

[h=3]Where to get[/h]iBLASTinside.com recommends you purchase*Nitro Extra*exclusively from*World-Aromas.com*Open-New-Window-External.png

world-aromas-com.png

[h=3]Return to main Guide to Poppers page*redo.png[/h]

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.