[iBLASTinside] 2013 Load Count Races

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Barebackers love to count our loads. How many we take or give anally. How many we give or take orally. It’s a matter of pride. A way of maintaining a personal best, improving ourselves, a matter of pride.

I think 2013 should see something a little different. I think we should all compete against each other just a little bit. Of course, with self reporting, we could fudge the numbers. But I’m hoping we can prevent some of that.

What do you guys think about that? (There’s a survey*arrow_down_blue.png*below to get your feedback.)

In the meantime, I just asked the question on Twitter and here’s the responses I got…

2013-Load-Count-Races.png

[h=2]Survey[/h]Please answer the following two questions. The survey will end on March 11, 2013 at midnight.

Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

help.png* * * * *help2.png* * * **help.png* * * * *help2.pngNote: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.help.png* * * * *help2.png* * * **help.png* * * * *help2.png

Check back frequently for results.

[h=2]Following the cumdumps[/h]You want to follow the cum sluts who let me know they’re loving the loads? Just click on the following:

twitter-tiny.png*@RAWnREADY

twitter-tiny.png*@BBadBBoyAnthony

twitter-tiny.png*@JorgePink

twitter-tiny.png*@WonkyShaun

twitter-tiny.png*@DNA_Inside

twitter-tiny.png*@BottomBB

twitter-tiny.png*@Peter94vers

And, of course, you can always follow me @iBLASTinside*twitter-tiny.png.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.