[Smooth Butt] open for business....blindfolded in a sling and spread open for use...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

a3.jpg

i left the door to my room open , got up into the sling in my private room at the Chicago Steamworks, slipped on a blindfold, sniffed some poppers....and waited. i was only wearing my jockstrap, reclining in the sling with my ass pointing toward the door... and knew that my spread open asscheeks would attract lots of attention. it was a crowded night and i had made eye contact with lots of horny men as i walked the halls and showed off my jockstrapped ass. all they needed to remember was how hot my smooth asscheeks looked in that jockstrap and they would know that they had found the ass they were looking for if they walked by my open door. i knew that because the sling faced the door and it's position gave a perfect view of my spread legs and jockstrapped ass spread open in the sling. all i had to do was lie back and relax and wait.

and i didn't have to wait long. i felt the hand on my asscheek before i heard the stranger in the room. he sucked in air as a sign of his interest and pushed on both my cheeks with his hands. it wasn't long before he had both his thumbs on my wrinkled pucker as he probed and pulled my asslips open. before i knew it his face was pressed between my asscheeks as his probing tongue pushed my tight puckered rim open. my asshole gave little resistance as i snorted the poppers and reached down to pull my asscheeks apart. i was in a floating state of bliss as the stranger reamed out my hungry asshole with his slippery probing tongue. not too long into it the stranger at my spread ass stood and placed his fat cockhead against the now relaxed rim of my hole....and pushed inside. he slipped right based my slippery loosened ring and bottomed out in my guts pretty quickly...pushing me up into the air and now riding his slim 7 inch cock. he rode me deep, grinding his cock into the the tight warmth of my hole. i could tell he was horny as hell and soon he was rocking me back and forth in the sling on and off his cock. i pushed out the my asshole and clamped down on every thrust...giving his cock a milking sensation with my silky smooth fucksleeve. it was long before he was breathing heavy and grunting, as he rode his orgasm planted in my hole. he seeded me deep...and kept mumbling and grunting throughout his load. soon he was finished and he slowly pulled his slippery cock out of my well-seeded man-cunt. he must have planted his load deep because none of it came out with this cock. i reached down and started fingering my pussy...while he stepped back and silently left the room. i hadn't realized it but there was a second stranger in the room and he immediately replaced horny top #1. in one smooth motion he speared my spread asshole and eased a fat 6 inch cock into my loosened hole. his cock was much fatter, but my ass opened up nicely for him as i sniffed the poppers and pulled my cheeks open. his cock was much thicker at the base and i felt a spike of pain/pleasure when he aggressively stabbed his fat cock all the way into my hole. i knew that this wasn't going to be a long passionate fucking....because he was after his nutt and my asshole was going to be the cause of it. he started humping my spread ass...grabbing the sling chains and pulling my ass back onto his plunging cock. he fucked me for a good 15 minutes that way...at one point jackhammering my hole mercilessly. he was silent throughout...until the moment his pending nutt was triggered...and then he screamed "oh shit...take my load!". my ass gripped down instinctively as i felt a flood of spunk unleashed in my guts. because his cock wasn't as long, and because he erupted a huge load in my hole...he spunk came leaking out from around his cock and started splatting loudly on the floor....load #2 buried deep in my warm guts within 30 minutes...and i was only just warming up! i would spend the next 2 hours taking cock after cock and ended up with 9 loads planted deep in my ass.

more of that story soon...

pic1.jpeg

pic3+.jpeg

cummy+hole.jpeg

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.