[iBLASTinside] Maximum Impact Deadens the Sensations of Sex

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

[h=2]max-impact-spray.jpg[/h] Welcome to a new review of poppers*— well, technically, I don’t consider this a popper. Thanks to a reader who wrote asking about it after reading the updated Guide to Poppers*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. It’s a good question. So I decided to add it and explain myself.

[h=2]Maximum Impact[/h] [h=4]RECOMMENDED FOR

ADVANCED USERS ONLY[/h]

Chemically, Maximum Impact and its sister aerosol cousins bear no resemblance to poppers*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. Poppers are in the nitrite family and arrive in liquid form. Max Impact is an aerosol and is commonly known as an ethyl chloride, but in today’s chemical terms, a chloroethane*Open-New-Window-External.png. You might recognize this class of products as the duster for your computer or a local*anesthesia that a doctor may use before cutting off a skin tag or wart.

The most noticeable part of chloroethanes are the chilling effect when sprayed for a period of time.

Even more chilling: Inhale them too much, and you could die.

I didn’t know this fact when I tried Max Impact, which is sprayed into a rag or wash cloth and then held up to your face or mouth and breathed in deeply. As I took a whiff, taking in the sickly sweet scent against my now cold face, I felt almost nothing.

Well maybe a slight tingle.

Chloroethanes*act as a central nervous system system depressant. In other words, it lessens all sensations of your body. While poppers enhance sensations,*chloroethanes deaden the sensations.

Not at all what I use poppers to experience.

In the end, I find Maximum Impact actually deadens the impact of any fun and, frankly, makes for a less enhanced experienced.

Should any chlorothane become 15 percent or more of the air you breathe, it could be deadly. As a safety precaution, always use these products with a friend nearby to monitor your use to remove the rag from your face.

1-zero.png

How do you like Maximum Impact? Rate this product by clicking the stars rating on this page! You can also comment below and post your own review.*

[h=3]Pros[/h] I can find no quality that makes it qualify as a popper

[h=3]Cons[/h] Could be deadly, it deadens all sensations.

[h=3]Where to get Maximum Impact[/h] PictureBrite.com*Open-New-Window-External.png

More...

I like it. As a top I stay hard, were as poppers I go soft instantly. As bottom, it just lets my hole open up wide for the cock that's about to enter it.

yes I admit it does have its down sides. The coldness of it after awhile. The fact that it really weakend my front tooth and allowed it to splinter and my ex boyfriend basically stopped moving once while fucking me, freaked me out as I wasn't aware of what was happening as it was the first time I used it.

I don't use them much anymore to expense and well I go through them way to fast. But all and all I like and enjoy them, but will only use on occasion now instead of all the time. That's my 0.02 on the subject.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.