[Breeder] Saturday Morning Questions

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

I've got some family matters to attend to over this weekend, with it being the last of Easter break. In lieu of a post, I've rounded up some questions that people have been asking of me over on formspring.me.

If you've been reading regularly, feel free to pop over to that page and ask what you'd like to know--anonymously or not. Additionally, please feel free to email me directly and I'll be happy to reply. I enjoy hearing from you guys!

BOTTOM man, as well?

I don't rule it out, but it doesn't happen much. I flipped from bottom to top in my early twenties and have rarely looked back.

Have you ever been filmed engaged in sex? Str8 or Gay?

I've been taped engaging in both gay and MMF sex. I dislike watching myself afterward, though.

Have you ever pissed in a guy's hole?

Indeed I have. However, to do it I have to be only half-erect or less, which means that if I'm still hard it won't happen. And I tend to stay hard for a few loads. I find a difficult time finding guys who can handle it as well; many men want it to be their freshman watersports experience, when I consider it strictly grad school material.

Do you have any fetishes or anything that really turns you on or excites you sexually?

I'm very easily aroused. I still have a big fetish for public sex in restrooms, rest stops, parks, and adult theaters, though I don't indulge in it as much as I did when I was younger (when I would take the day off and do those spots from sun-up to sundown). An unexpected encounter in a toilet still makes me shoot like nothing else, though.

Another fetish of mine is totally dark anonymous scenes. Like a hotel room where I walk in the door and find the bottom butt-up and waiting in the dark. Or the dark room of a bathhouse or a bar, where you can't see whose mouth is on yours and what ass is around your dick. A friend of mine holds hotel blackout parties, in which he rents a suite and you'll have 20-40 men fucking in the total darkness. I love those.

You first got fucked when you were 12?! Wow!

This isn't really a question, but I can affirm it. Yes, I bottomed for my first fuck was at 12, during the month our nation was celebrating its bicentennial.

How do you meet most of your tricks for fucking? Any particular web site that is your favorite?

It's so easy to get guys (and gals) from online these days that it's almost exclusively how I meet people. My go-to site is usually Manhunt. It's got a huge population and there are usually men looking for action when you need it.

However, there are a lot of men there who only want oral sex, or who are really inexperienced, and that's why probably the site I have most success with is barebackrt.com. At least the guys there are mostly into fucking. The problem with that site is that there aren't a great deal of men available in my locality.

I've had a lot of success of getting guys from cam4.com, primarily because they can see me displaying the goods in real time--but the cam audiences are worldwide and I consider any scores I've made there to be pure luck.

Adam4Adam.com and Craigslist work well for me when I'm on the road. In the area where I live, they both suck. I rely on Craigslist and swinglifestyle.com for the MMF action I enjoy.

Do you have any to recommend?12316001024335229-5476876571562802207?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.