[iBLASTinside] What Was Something You Said? Looking for More Comments from My Many Re

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I am blessed on this blog to have many, many readers. In fact, 2012 saw just short of a half million visitors to iBLASTinside.com. Thank you.

iblastinsides-stats-300x84.pngAs it turns out, 2013 looks like it will be even better. Don’t ask me what happened, but I saw a huge jump in readers starting Jan. 21. You can see it with online stats.

I get e-mails, more often on BarebackRT.com*Open-New-Window-External.png*than any place. And I appreciate the kind words.

But I’d truly love to see people comment more on the website. Whether it’s a couple of words or something more, the comments do mean something to me.

Now telling me you’d wish I’d die or you’d like to kill me or I’m a horrible person… *I get a lot of hate mail in my inbox mail2.png. That is crap I do delete. It does no good for me to print a dozen comments from condom Nazis Open-New-Window-External.png*saying safer sex is the only viable option.

However, if I get intelligent discourse, even from a condom Nazi, I’ll print it. Respect me, I’ll respect you.

In general, I just want to read a little more from you.

[h=3]Postscript[/h]I want to give a shout-out to Robert Alverez, a Psychic Witch in New York City who’s been devouring my blog of late and, with every post he reads, he comments. His own blog is available at*http://thetarotman.wordpress.com*Open-New-Window-External.png.

I won’t begin to say I understand Wiccan as a religion, although I knew several in my college years. I respect it as a faith*— much as I do with other faiths. Anyone who can adhere to faith and take that leap deserves my respect, as a skeptic, I cannot seem to stick with a faith since I’m someone who needs evidence.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.