[2 Pigs] nyc bareback beach fuck

AnonStory

Last summer I spent a week in Seattle, and I’ve got a bunch of adventures to tell you about. One of the best would be the two trips to the local nude beach. It’s a ways out of town, and after you park you have to walk about a mile, but it was well worth the hike.

The first time I went was a gorgeous sunny day. I'd say there were maybe 20 guys on the beach, lying naked sheltered from the wind between driftwood logs. And behind the beach are bushes where the guys go to play.

Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera, but I made sure to bring it the second time, so all these photos are from the second visit. I wanted to be able to show you the places I talked about.

Here's the beach:

beach.JPG

It's always kind of a weirdly erotic feeling to be completely naked outdoors. Here I'm starting to enjoy the feeling.

beachcock2.JPG

This is the view of the ocean from the bushes.

beach2.jpg

After relaxing in the sun and watching the guys go back-and-forth from beach to bushes, I thought I’d go check it out. The bushes, more like woods actually, had all kinds of paths and clearings, where guys would be either playing or looking. This is me on the beach:

beachcock.JPG

At first I just walked around and looked, but soon I was getting cruised and before you know it I was sucking an older Greek guy, but he didn’t cum. Then I sucked a guy who was walking his small dog. He pulled out as he was cumming so the first spurt went on the ground, but I got the rest in my mouth.

By then I was really horned up and feeling slutty. Next I came across a small clearing where a so-so attractive guy was stroking a huge cock. Really hot huge cock. For some reason it turned me on and got my ass twitching so I went over and started sucking it, then turned around, bent over, and offered my ass. He spit in his hand, slicked up his cock, and started fucking me. It was felt so hot, so illicit, so dirty to be getting fucked out in the open like that. No words exchanged, just a nasty raw fuck.

Another guy saw us fucking and walked over. He stood next to me jerking off and watching. Suddenly he made like he was going to cum, so I put my hand out and he shot a very big, very thick load in my hand. I stood up, pulled off the cock that was fucking me, coated it in the guy’s cum, bent back over, and the guy shoved the cum-covered cock back in my ass.

How fucking piggy is that?! So hot. Unfortunately the guy fucking me couldn’t cum, so I didn’t get a second load up my ass but it felt pretty awesome as it was.

After that I unfortunately had to leave because I had plans back in Seattle, but I knew I had to come back.

Here are two shots of the clearing where I got fucked. I was bent over just on the right, behind that tree stump.

clearing1.JPG

clearing2.JPG

5486372999613260578-3833551719915305668?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.