A fun Wednesday evening...

AssEatingSlut

Last Wednesday I got 5 loads from 4 guys and gave 2 loads. Started off meeting a handsome Native American guy from a CL ad. He had me immediately strip and get on my hands and knees after I got into his apartment. He got behind me, lubed up his cock and shoved in raw without asking - we hadn't discussed it before. I hadn't played in over a month, so it hurt a bit and took some time to get him all the way in, but before long he was pounding his nut into me. He pulled out for just a second before going for round two, and about 10 minutes of hard fucking later I had my second load.

Then I headed over to hook up with another guy who responded to my CL ad. He was a youngish blue-collar dude. We went straight to the bedroom and I started sucking his great 7.5" cock. I noticed some condoms on the bed and was a bit disappointed, but then he started rimming me and tasted the loads leaking from my ass. "Damn, I gotta breed that sloppy hole." He then shoved in with no additional lube, and started a really aggresive fuck. Almost made me cum without touching myself. When he finally seeded me, he was exhausted but satisfied.

I was still horny, so I went to a bathhouse close to my house. There were not too many people there, so I was immediately noticed when I went to the maze area. 4 guys converged on me and we all started sucking and stroking each other. As one black guy was sucking on me, I started fingering his hole. It was loose and cummy, and I could easily get a couple fingers in there. He stopped sucking and put his ass in front of my cock. I wasn't there to fuck, but I couldn't resist and pushed in with almost no resistance. Meanwhile a couple guys tried to get into my ass, but the positioning wasn't right, so they couldn't do more than fuck my crack. With some encouragement from the onlookers, I unloaded and pulled out, but never got soft. The guy I had just fucked wanted to breed me, so I laid down in a cubby with my legs in the air and he put his thick cock inside of me. He fucked me for a long time and really loosened me up. At one point he pulled out and noticed the other loads leaking out. He pointed it out to an onlooker who went straight to rimming me. Once my ass was good and eaten, the thick black cock was back inside me and didn't take long to shoot its seed deep in my guts.

After a little time to recover, I wandered around some and found an older black guy in the steam room. We fooled around a little before he took me back to his room, laid me down on my stomach, then pushed in and gave me a quick hard fuck and I had load 4 inside of me.

Finally, I was ready to leave, but on the way back to my room, I saw the guy who had eaten the loads out of my ass in his room with his legs in the air getting fucked by a young stud. I watched for a minute or so while the stud deposited his load. As he left, he said "Next" and laughed, so I moved in, ate the bottom's cummy hole until I was rock hard, then pushed my cock into the silky smooth hole. His ass felt amazing. I can rarely cum twice so quickly, but such a hot piggy moment that it only took a couple minutes before my legs were shaking and I was shooting once again. After I pulled out, the bottom cleaned my cock, and I went home fully satisfied. It was a great end to a great night.