Safe Only?

Guest JizzDumpWI

Guest JizzDumpWI
I saw this thread and had to respond. As a neg, just tested, top who loves to bareback I find it funny how guys who are hare core, "No glove! No love!" bottoms cruise my profiles like crazy. I have even gone so far to put in my profile. If I'm not dumping my puppies in your wet pussy, don't bother responding. Now here's what perplexes me. On some sites you can see who has cruised your profile. So some guys will hover around my profile for weeks and months at a time, like they buying a fuckin' car. Some guys will say hi and say, "I know you are only into bareback but I was hoping you would wear a condom for me." I say, "What the fuck makes your cunt so special I'd wear a condom for you?" Or I'll respond, "Did you read my profile or just finger your pussy at my cock shot and ignore the words?!" They usually disappear immediately. Then I get the guys who say, "I want you in my pussy." I say, "Bare?" They say, "Are you clean? Or when was your last test?" I say, "I'm tested every two months and I'm HIV- I have the results to prove it." They say, "OK bring the results and you can have my pussy!"

So I show up, bring the results and they say, "OK so now you can have my pussy." I say, "No thanks" and begin to leave. They say, "What's the matter don't you want me?" I say, "After I go through the effort to prove I'm neg and you totally don't look like your picture? I'm worried what else you are lying about, like your status, and will infect me. See ya!" I really, really don't get it. They make me jump through medical hoops to prove I'm neg and these butt-fucking, ugly, guys are lying about the way they look?!! Explain that to me?! Or they use someone elses picture to get me there. (Yes that's happened a few times.) I don't really buy into the "safe only" as I've had so many guys say I trust you and you have papers (like I'm a predigree dog or something) so breed me.

If I have to go through this and I'm neg I hate to see what my poz friends, who openly admit their poz, go through. Sheesh!

Well done Knock. Even when you, me or anyone else tests, it really doesn't prove we are "neg". Just that at that point in time we may not have produced enough antibodies to show up as poz. The silly assed idea that a single test somehow makes these guys think "oh boy, now he is safe" is nuts. It shows a big lack of understanding.

For many if not most, converting to poz is not easy. Our stories make it seem like it will, and in truth, some of what we do to each other really will pass the virus fairly easily. But for most, there is I believe way too much focus on the big bad ole HIV which is a relatively fragile virus; and too little consideration for the emerging band of other STDs that are becoming increasingly more difficult to treat.

The decision to bare MAY result in some diseases being passed; and the trade off is hugely more satisfying sex.

Just today a "safe only" guy on A4A turned me down; but at least his reason "I don't play roulette" is actually grounded in factual data. Sad that he and I won't play; but I respect his choice.

It makes you wonder how many of the safe only guys are saying that to stealth.

Like a "safe" top wanting to find a safe bottom because he truly is a safe bottom and wants to nut in him and spread his DNA and maybe even to give him the "gift".

The instinct to breed is a powerful thing.