[Spreading My Legs] PIGGY SATURDAY WITH FELCHINGPISSER

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Last Saturday, FelchingPisser and myself had made plans to hit the road and go to a piss party in Chicago. I had only been to one piss party before and had a good time and was looking forward to going back a few months later. FP picked me up a bit early at my house and we decided to stop at an adult bookstore that was on the way to the party.

The ABS had quite a few cars in the parking lot as we pulled in. FP had never been to this ABS before. We went in and each bought an arcade card and headed to the darkened hallways to see what we could find. Most of the booths in this arcade have gloryholes and some were lit up. We went our seperate ways in seach of cock or ass. I go into a booth and look through the hole where I see one guy's pale ass and watch as he slides his dick in and out of the hole opposite my booth. I watch for a minute and then leave to check out the other booths. There was nothing that interested me much so I waited in the hallway until the guy I had seen fucking the gloryhole left his booth. I quickly stepped into his booth and looked in the hole. There was a nice looking middle aged hispanic guy standing in the booth buck naked, his sweatpants on the chair. I reached my hand into the hole and touched his ass. His butt cheeks were oily but he made no move to turn away. I was on my knees and watched as he brought his cock towards the hole and slid it though. I wasted no time in slurping down his dick. He soon pulled out and sank to his knees as I stood up and undid my jeans and shoved my cock through the hole. He sucked me until I was rock hard before turning around and presenting his asshole to the hole. Back on my knees I was sucking and licking at his freshly fucked hole. Not sure if I got any load out of there but he had a great ass. I stood and slowly started inserting my cock into his hole raw. He had an incredible ass....hot, smooth and silky. I fucked him for a bit before I could feel my nuts getting tight. Not wanting to blow my load so soon (was saving that for the party) I pulled out and started sucking his hole somemore. Soon he was turned around and shoved his dick through so I could blow him until he came in my mouth.

Leaving the booth I waited in the hallway. FP was in a booth with someone (I will let you hear his side of the experience on his blog...http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/) and after a bit he came out and we were on our way to Chicago.

We arrived at the piss party right on schedule and went into the bar. Checking our coats in the front bar, we made our way to the back bar and started stripping down. I changed into my orange jock and boots and watched as the guys started filtering in. I saw David, a hot older guy that I played with at the last piss party, make his way over. We made some small talk and then made out a bit before parting ways. He wanted my piss but I wasn't ready to pee quite yet but promised that he would have some before the night was over.

I watched as a nice looking guy stripped down to his white briefs walked around the bar. We had made some eye contact but nothing more. He looked like the all-american boy next door type...nice hair cut, tall, slim, smooth, great smile and too clean cut to be at this party! I went behind the partition that seperates the bar and sat on the bench to people watch. Soon the clean cut guy, Jeff, walks by and stops in front of me. I reach out and grab his cock in his briefs and feel his dick getting hard. I sink to my knees and pull down the waistband and start sucking his knob. He has about six inches of rock hard cock. He leans over and tells me he has to piss so I quit sucking and just rest his cock in my mouth. Soon I feel the hot trickle of piss and start swallowing. He keeps pissing my my mouth and UI swallow it all...not missing a drop. I rise when he finishes and we start making out. Soon Jeff is on his knees sucking my cock as well. We play around quite a bit and are joined by other guys off and on as well. I was on my knees sucking Jeff's cock, when I could feel a hot piss stream splashing on my back and runing down my ass. Jeff and I also both were on our knees making out when another cub guy stopped by and wetted us down with his piss.

Jeff and I parted a few times during the party but always managed to get back together and play more. I watched as FP fucked quite a few guys in the bar...seems everyone wanted a piece of his big cock. A few guys were playing in the inflatable pool, splashing the piss all over each other.

Jeff and I managed to hook up near the entrance and again started making out and sucking each other's dick. Soon we were joined by David and other passerbys including FP. David went down on FP. Soon I watched as FP kneeled and buried his tongue up Jeff's ass. Jeff and I made out and talked about how great FP was at eating ass. I wanted Jeff to fuck me so he slowly peeled off my wet jock and I was left just standing with my boots on. I squirted some lube on my hole and bent over in the corner. An older guy squats beneath me and starts sucking my cock and I feel Jeff's raw cock inch its way into my hole. Jeff fucked me for awhile but didn't cum. He pulls out and I soon feel a big dick resting on my crack. I know FP has taken his position behind me without even turning around. Soon I feel his thick cock start entering me. After a bit of pressure, I feel his shaft slide into me and feel his pubes on my ass. My cock is rock hard in the older guys mouth and FP starts riding me hard. He soon pulls out and David is down on his knees sucking his dick right out of my ass. Jeff tells me that he has to go so we exchange phone numbers and email addresses.

I walk around and see another couple that I wanted to play with. One is a tall tatted up guy and his friend is a short little guy with a hot ass framed in his jock. I watch as someone fucks the taller guy and I am soon bent over as the shorter guy wants a crack at my hole and feel his cock sliding into my ass. His dick wasn't that large and it was an awkward position to be in since he was so short. He only fucked my for a minute or two but that was okay. I was soon pubes deep into the tatted guy for a bit and then slid out and let FP take his crack at the hole as well. I switched over to David and had him bent over the bench and was fucking him side by side with FP. I slowly pulled out of David and told him it was time for my piss. He sank to his knees and I started pissing down his throat. After a bit he rises and I piss all over his jock and chest. The party is coming to a close so FP and I decide to head over to Steamworks now.

We get to Steamworks about 11 pm which is a perfect time. Lots of guys are already there but everyone is into sex. Hate getting there after the bars closes because it then turns into a social gathering and lots of tweeked up guys are there as well.

We check into out seperate rooms and are soon roaming the halls and dark areas in search of cock and ass. Just a lot of sucking and fucking every where. The night becomes a blur of sex so I will just touch on some of the highlights.

I watch as FP breeds a hot guy in the sling on the second floor as other watch. Later I find out this is the 2nd time FP had fucked the guy that night and his pounding had made the guy get off twice.

I fucked an older in shape guy over the fuck bench on the second floor bareback after a black guy had just bred him as others watch. FP comes into the area and I pull out and let him line his dick up to the hole. I watch as FP pushed his fat cock into the hole and pound him hard. I lean in and tell FP that I want to clean his cock. FP pulls his shiny cock out and I suck the juices and cum off his dick and he shoves it back in.

I gave a blowjob to two boyfriends at the same time on the third floor gloryholes over looking the fuck bench. The guys made out and held hands as I took turns on their dicks. After they got off, there was a guy bent over the fuck bench just wearing a ball cap. I lined my dick up to his smooth hole and shoved in. His hole was slimy so I knew he had some loads up there. A few thrusts later I was adding my own to his cum sloppy hole.

Met up with FP and we headed home. Great night...lots of cocks to suck and plenty of asses to fuck. We got back to my house and crashed for a few hours wrapped up in each other's arms...two totally exhausted fuck pigs.

Thanks again to FP for taking me along with him and looking forward to doing it all over again sometime.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.