[Sperm Pig] Sexy Party

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

After 5 loads up my ass as of Thursday last week, I was just all the more horny to take even MORE cum.

So I visited the local sex party again last Friday. And I am pretty sure I need a new ass now.

The weather wasn’t great so attendance was down a bit— but it also meant there was less competition.

Five minutes after walking in I was getting sucked by one daddy, while the other worked my nips and made out with me.

This quickly led to me bent over a bed and taking Daddy 1’s massively thick cock (he’s like 6x7). Thank god for fresh poppers!

He got me good and worked in, then daddy 2 (uncut 7) slid in and fucked me til he came deep inside. Loudly, too— for the audience.

I’d been at the party maybe 15 minutes at this point and had taken 2 cocks and one load. And that was just the start.

Next a Latino dude fucked me in a glory hole booth for awhile. Then I got another massive uncut daddy cock (8” easy).

Big Dick had me on my back on a fuck table and slammed his meat into me while Daddy 1 sucked my cock.

Load #2 was eventually administered by this big ol uncut fucker.

Then a fellow bottom fucked me for awhile with a stubby thick one.

Then more fucking from Daddy 1’s thick fucker.

In between all this fucking I would find cock to suck. Many daddies— especially this hung, barrel chested old dude who appreciated my sucking skills enough to blast a bitter load into my mouth.

I took another couple cocks (I kinda lost track a bit) but no loads, until Daddy 1 found me again and told me he was ready to drop his nut.

We went to the sling and I let him have his way with my hole. I ended up sucking a nice cock while Daddy pounded away until he finally painted my guts in front of a small audience.

After that the party started thinning out a bit, but I hadn’t cum yet. So I found this tall, bottom dude who was bent over a couch just waiting for loads.

And I decided to give him the gift of mine.

So I spit on my cock, worked it hard, and slid in.

I honestly don’t remember the last ass I had around my cock; I’d forgotten I liked the wet heat of an ass.

I dirty talked to him— asked him if he was a load collector and a dirty pig bottom. He just kept agreeing. And he begged for me to breed him.

So a minute later I left him quite full with my edged up load. It trickled down his taint when I pulled out, and he gingered it back in.

He thanked me and them I was off to get dressed and head home.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.