[Life In The Raw] Jake come to LA (Friday afternoon)

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Jake Wetmore came down over this weekend to come and spend some time with me.

He got a hotel room in Silverlake, when we got there we quickly undressed and spent time making out and feeling each others bodies. I ate out his furry ass, and soon I was inside of him, fucking him on all fours and on his back.

I pounded his furry round white ass, and I shot a 7 day load inside of his hole.

We laid around and made out, and i went into the bathroom to prepare, when i came back out, he had me on my stomach, spread my ass, and began tongue fucking my hole.

He told me to get on my back, he lubed up his dick and my hole, and he slid into me, he went all the way in, and stayed there, told me to relax, and to get used to his cock, I smiled at him and flexed my hole on his dick. He kissed me and began to move in and out of me.

He told me to get on all fours, I did, he noted that my ass had gotten bigger since he last saw me, and that my back was broader, he began pounding my ass, me, not being a gold star power bottom, can't get fucked long without getting too sore, he knows this and I know this, this is when i start really flining dirty talk to set him over the sdge so he'll breed me, he knows this.

He was pounding my hole, as i begged for his poz seed inside of me.

He kept nailing my ass, and soon he yelled "Tell daddy what you want!!!"

I begged for his seed one last time, he grunted, bellowed, and i felt his dick harden and pulse, and fire off inside of me, we lay naked next to each other, filled with the other's seed, and we drifted off and took a nap.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.