How to move on

bigdick4you

Was in this long distance relationship with this guy who in the beginning was so loving, caring and sweet...later he changed to be this selfish, feeling better than me and playing mind games kind of guy.... I still look for excuses for him and blame me somewhat.... That is just the way I'm wired.... I don't like what I have become since I met him.... I always used to be this fun,attractive, sex loving, easy going kind of guy.... To this not so fun,insecure and not enjoying sex as much kind of guy....the truth is I really want a partner in crime.... A guy that enjoys sex with me and others but is also loving, caring and trustworthy....at the moment I'm looking for a place, but my mind is everywhere.... I just can't figure out where I want to live.... It's like nothing matters.... It's like I'm dead inside....I hope this will pass.... Due to my job, I'm quite blessed and can live almost anywhere in the world and commute to work....at the moment I feel like all I am is this top that's only good to be used by bottom guys.... Although I know that I have so much to offer.... I can be very caring and loving with right guy.... But it's not easy finding that special one...

You echo the words of more men than I care to think of. The end of a relationship is just as difficult as bereavement: in some ways worse as he's still walking around. If you can afford short let flats, go with that and be nomadic for a while till you can decide where you want to be. The feeling of deadness passes. I'd suggest that going out hunting for a lover/partner is the wrong thing to do right now. Play the field, and more importantly make friends. Sometimes friends turn into friends with benefits - who might also enjoy your new man when he turns up. Having had a quick dribble at your bbrt profile I can't see you going without for long. Don't be afraid to act on impulse, but be aware of the potential for hurt. As time goes on that potential for hurt will decrease as your ex fades into memory and the hurt you now feel starts to heal. Might take a while, but you'll come out of it okay...

You echo the words of more men than I care to think of. The end of a relationship is just as difficult as bereavement: in some ways worse as he's still walking around. If you can afford short let flats, go with that and be nomadic for a while till you can decide where you want to be. The feeling of deadness passes. I'd suggest that going out hunting for a lover/partner is the wrong thing to do right now. Play the field, and more importantly make friends. Sometimes friends turn into friends with benefits - who might also enjoy your new man when he turns up. Having had a quick dribble at your bbrt profile I can't see you going without for long. Don't be afraid to act on impulse, but be aware of the potential for hurt. As time goes on that potential for hurt will decrease as your ex fades into memory and the hurt you now feel starts to heal. Might take a while, but you'll come out of it okay...

That might be the thing.... I jump into new relationships too quick.... Friends of mine say they can't keep up with who is in my life every time..... I just think that I'm kind of ready to share my life with that special one.. I can get plenty of sex.... But I want more.... Maybe I should as my friends say and not think about having a relationship with anyone for about a year....I'm a true pig.... But I'm also a romantic....I normally fall in love with guys that r average looking but that r sweet....this one had a bit of a gut.... But I loved holding him and massaging his head and shoulders.... He loved this too.... When I put my arms around him in bed.... It was like life stood still....I miss having that connection.

Ya know, sometimes it's him not you so stop blaming yourself and start blaming him. Let tge anger give you the energy to move on. Remember, living well is the best revenge.

I also agree that this is not the time to be looking for a new relationship. Live yiur life and see what fate brings you. Also remember, tge surest way not to find something is to look for it too hard.