Biohazard Tattoos

Weak4It

Anyone doing a google search will find that biohazard tattoos are associated with gay men having HIV. So I was just wondering do some tattoo artists turn guys away? Second question, what happens to guys with biohazard tattoos in prison?

Do some turn guys away? If you look hard enough, you could possibly find some who do. But every reputable tattoo artist and shop practices what is called universal precautions--gloves, masks, sterilization, etc. That protects them--and their clients--from any client's bodily fluids. So most do not have any problem with potentially POZ clients. After all, there are worse bugs out there that they want to avoid, like Hep C, and they can come from any client.

Never get a tattoo from any shop that doesn't practice universal precautions.

In prison? Don't know. Are you planning to go there? ;-)

In prison? Don't know. Are you planning to go there? ;-)

Nope, don't plan on either. But whenever I see pictures of guys with bio or homoerotic tattoos I wonder what happens if they end up behind bars. Unless they're muscle bond do they end on as prison bitchs after the first shower?

Ok, yes and no. It really depends on where they get incarcerated. Gang affiliations, infectious deseases, even just a geral belief they might be attacked are all reason they may be seperated from the general population. Does it mean they don't get raped, well guards cant really watch every inmate all the time. In Texas, if you catch 2 inmates having sex, you aren't allowed to stop it unless there is threat of death to one. All participants are supposed to be written up, which can lead to loss of privileges, something most inmates place a premium on. Some inmates trade sex for contraband, or items from the commissary. Some inmates find a partner , and then some become the whores for gangs. You are more likely to be raped if you are white,or young.

Hope that answers your question.

• 1 month later...

I want to be put in prison. Will anyone help me. I want at least a few years. I know I'll become a prison bitch really easy and quick. I can't defend myself and I want to be used forcefully and be owned by other inmates. I will plead guilty to anything. I just need some help with someone turning me in for something and making sure my fingerprints and DNA is on whatever it needs to be on and making sure our stories match. Before doing it.