[Life In The Raw] Jake hits LA part 2- Sunday submission

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I am not a Gold Star Power Bottom by any means, add that to Jake not being the most gentle guy during sex, and you have the indregients for me usually being sore for a week after he fucks me once, so when I woke up Sunday, to find myself not sore, I 1. knew my practice had paid off, and 2. knew he was getting in my hole again.

He were in the hotel room, just relaxing, when I went in the bathroom to prepare, a while later I came back out, and laid in his arms, he put his arm around me and smiled.

"Did I hear you cleaning out?"

"yeah"

"Good boy, get on your stomach. Daddy wants that ass"

I did as he said, and he began munching away at my hole, coming up only to grunt, or say something like "Sweet black ass" or "Yummy musky furry hole"

He got up, and went to the closet, I got up and saw he had his flogger in his hand, he told me to lay back down on my stomach, I did.

He began striking me, each blow from the flogger hitting my upper back or my ass.

"Hmmm, nice of you to get your back bigger and broader for me, very nice target for me to aim at."

Strike, Strike. Thud. Thwap.

"Hmmmm, that body is warming up real nice."

A gentle touch on my body.

A kiss on the back of my neck.

He tells me to stand up, lean against a chair.

He strikes again, harder. Harder. Each blow not only harder than the last, but each session is harder than the last. Each time he flogs me, he uses more of his strength. He is pushing my limits, and he knows I am doing my best to push my limits along with him.

"Stick that beautiful ass out boy"

"Yes, daddy"

"Dayum. Count to 20"

1.2.3.4.5. Upper back on my left.

6.7.8.9.10. Upper back on my right.

11.12.13.14. Alternating my ass cheeks.

My left is on fire. I'm stronger than that pain. It will fade.

My entire being exhales, he comes up to me from behind and holds me close to him.

Good boy, he tells me. Good boy. Hmmm, we warmed you up real nice.

I get on the bed, on my back, he sticks his dick into me, fucking me, spitting into my mouth, I swallow it and we kiss deeply. His dick is rock hard inside of me, my legs are on his shoulders and my hands are tugging and twisting his sexy big nipples. He nods at me and grins his devilish grin.

He fucks harder, pushes deeper, and raises me so he can get deeper in my hole, he fucks harder, I relax my body and I breathe in and out, I can feel my hole start to give, I can feel it becoming open for him. I start to get sore, I endure it, his pleasure and smile is literally all that matters to me at this moment, i flex my hole on his cock.

I began to beg him for his poz load, beg him to breed my ass. He knows I am sore when I begin to talk real dirty to him, when I try to vocally pull the semen from his nuts. He fucks a bit harder, and soon, I can hear in his grunting that he is close, his body shakes just a bit, he jabs in and out of me, and soon his nuts erupt in my ass. We kiss as my hole takes every drop of sperm from his nuts. He pulls out, and he turns me on my side and holds me.

"That's my good boy, you are safe in daddy's arms."

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.